Hayashi

(A/N the pic above is Hitomi's outfit)

~~~~Hitomi's pov~~~~

someone started shaking me and i went to go punch them, but my fist was caught. I slightly opened my eyes to see kaka-baka. i groaned and pulled my blanket over my head. then Kaka-baka pulled the blanket off me. i grumbled at him and curled up into a little ball. Kakashi left my room. thank kami for that. then i heard the door open again. really Baka-Kaka there is no. my thoughts were cut off when freezing water came down on my body. i shot up and looked at kakashi.

"what the actual fuck you piece of shit Kaka-Baka!" i yelled.

his hand came down and hit me on the head.

"watch your langue, do you really want me to wash your mouth out with soap again." Kakashi asked arms crossed.

i started to mumble insults at the idiot.

"get ready and before you go to the academy you need to go see the hokage." Kakashi said and left my room.

once he left i threw on my usual outfit which was mostly red and black. i threw my hair up in a bun. i put my weapons around my legs and jumped out the window and started heading to the hokages office. i wonder why he wants me this early. i ran into his tower and knocked on his door. when i heard him say entered i walked in and saw the two men from yesterday. the younger man who was around 13 14 who i believe to be Mamoru was staring at me so i starred back.  

"so Hitomi, i would like you to show these two around, they will be staying in this village for awhile, and i would like you to take Mamoru to the academy with you, he will be in your class." the hokage ordered.

"yes lord hokage." i bowed. 

i started walking out of the room when i was stopped by Mamoru.

"listen here you brat, you are to follow my orders."Mamoru stated.

"in you dreams you royal shit." i snapped back and Rico started to laugh and i saw Ichiro holding back a laugh. "now follow me royal shit we're going to the academy."

i began walking and Mamoru followed me. this damn royal shit really pisses me off, like fuck don't go acting all high and mighty around me you grade a shit. i walked into the class and i was late, and tired i woke up earlier  than i usually do so i could go to the hokages office. when Mamoru walked in all the girls freaked, for kami's sake. 

"oh please no don't give them another reason to fan-girl." Rico complained making me stifle a laugh. 

"the lord hokage told me to bring this royal- i mean guest of the village here to spend time in this class while he's here." i told Iruka so only he would hear, and he sweat-drooped when i nearly called him the nick name i gave him. 

"okay, thank you Hitomi now please go take your seat." Iruka said.

i nodded and took my seat next to Choji. when the royal shit was introducing himself i zoned out. i didn't want to know anything about him.

~~~~Rico's pov~~~~

"hello my name is Mamoru Hayashi, it's a pleasure to meet you all." he said politely.

wait Hayashi wait that can't be possible, but there's no doubt about it, that means.....