COMMINSER kids (NYPD)

Brookes Pov

So we are on the way to the airport and mom said that there was 4 more people coming with this kid. I said to my self and I took a hold of David hand and squeezes it till I fell better. We finally arrive and they are there waiting for us, they look so young. There name were Jamie, eddie, erin, danny, and there dad but people call him comminser. I looked at mom and said " there dad is the comminser of NYPD." After that we went to eat and went to drop off David and Katie at there home to spend time with there family for the weekend. So we got home and we watched a movie a figured out the sleeping arrangement. We finished watching Clonois and it was already 11:00 pm so we went to bed and this is the armament, so Jamie, Eddie slept in my room with me. Danny and Erin slept in the spare room up staris, and Frank slept down stairs on the spare bedroom.  Luke and Syd slept in Hayley room. When we all got to where we were sleeping I turned my tv on to blue blood and went on the bathroom to change in to my pj, wash my face, brush my hair, and teeth. Jamie and Eddie changed in to there on and played on the ground and watched tv. I texted David ( goodnight) and then went to bed. I was sleeping peacefully and then my mom woke me up and said get ready we have a busy day. I looked over and Jamie wasn't there, but Eddie was sleeping still so I woke her up and we got ready.

This is Eddie out she is wearing her outfit for today

This is Eddie out she is wearing her outfit for today. She brushed her hair and teeth and got ready for the day. I helped Brooke with her hair and makeup when she was done we went down stairs and everybody was there we sat on the order and we ate pancakes, strawberries, and she had some orange juice.

Brooke's Pov

Brooke's Pov

So after i woke up i hoped in the shower while Eddie was getting ready. I got out of the shower and Eddie helped me with my hair and makeup and then we went down stairs. Everybody was down there all ready and this is how we were sitting in it was Jamie, me, Eddie, Hayley, Erin, Danny, Mm, Dad, frank at the top of the table, and we ate pancakes, strawberries, and orange juice. When we were all done we hoped in the car and went to the movies. my mom was talking to me but i was kinda wasn't listening until she said Jamie name i just said to my self "no why are you torching me" then she said with that i have to spend all day with him while Hayley spent the day with Eddie. The rest of the people went back to your house and talked about stuff probably the trip to Minnesota and then my friends fly  back  with my dad and we fly to New York city to look at a house (my parents think that i don't know that i have to leave during the school year.

Jamie- do u have a boyfriend

me- why do u need to know

Jamie- your a mean one aren't u

me- why are u asking, please don't make this weird please

Jamie- i wasn't trying to make this weird, i was just asking question because I'm going to your school on Monday with u and your friends

I got up and walked out of the movie theater and sat on a bench and I screamed and said no at the same time. Then I started to calm down and then Jamie came over and calmed me down more and then we went to eat some food. After we ate we walked down till my mom texted me and said " k we are here by the movie door" so we went there and we went home. When we came home i ran up to my bedroom and texted  David to come over ASAP. Then like 5 minutes my mom said avid is here and she sent him to my room. When he opened the door he saw me crying so he closed the door and came and hugged me till i feel a sleep on his chest while watching blue blood.

David's Pov

So i was just sitting in my room watching tv, and then my phone went off and it was Brooke she said " come over ASAP"  I didn't live that far from her, I told my mom that i was going over to her house and i might be back tomorrow morning cause she sounds like she is in trouble. When I was done talking to my mom I stared to run to her house it wasn't dark yet, but it as going to be soon. I knocked on her door and her mom answered and I think his name was Jamie, but he was looking at me weird but I just shook it off and ran up to Brooke's room. I knocked and she said nothing so I started to open the door and I saw her crying I shut the door and hoped on her bed and calmed her down we were watching blue blood like always , then I looked at Brooke and she was sleeping in my chest it was about 6:00pm and I changed the channel to something else. Then Jamie came in and i said " do u knock much"  he said " really funny but supper is down."  So after he left I woke up Brooke and asked " what is wrong" she said " Jamie he is coming to your school on Monday you know were serenity locker was his is her and I found  his schedule in my bathroom and he mostly has the same schedule as me." then she started to cry again I calmed her down and we went to eat supper.  When we were coming down Brooke said bye to Danny and Erin they were going back to New York. I was sitting by ah Jamie and Brooke on the other side of me. 

conversation M= Mom, D= Dad, F= Frank, J= Jamie, B= Brooke, D= David E= Eddie, S= Syd, L= Luke, H= Hayley

M- So we should just talk about Monday

B,D- ahhhhh

D= guys stop what is going on

M= I know she doesn't like change and she has had so much change with Brennan, Syd, Luke, David, Katie, Nicole, and now Jamie, and Eddie

F= if u don't want us here we can go back home

B= no i like u guys here but I just have mixed feelings about everything that is going to happen in the next month before we go to Minnesota

M= what can happen u know u can just talk to us we will help u

B= u want to help me don't make us move to New York

CLIFFHANGER WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW THAT HER PARENTS KNOW THAT SHE KNEW ABOUT MOVING TO NEW YORK. IS SOMETHING GOING TO HAPPEN BETWEEN DAVID AND BROOKE. FIND OUT EVERYTHING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. LOVE YOU GUYS 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕