What Did You Say?

Brooke's Pov

So when we landed Erin and Nikki came and picked us up to bring us to our hotel. When we got to our hotel and we checked in. We got to our room, and I put my outfits away, and then I hoped in the shower, and got ready for bed. I got in my bed and checked my instagram, and I texted my parents and went to bed.

The Next Morning

Jamie's Pov

So I was the first one up, so I called room service and ordered some food for us. After I got done ordering the food I went to pick out some nice clothes to wear. I picked out my outfit for today, and I hoped in the shower to get ready. Right when I got out of the shower I put my pants and shirt on, and went to answer the door. Room service was here, so I pushed the cart of food in the room farther and then all of a sudden Brooke yells my name.

B= JAMIE

J= Brooke I'm here

Brooke just sobs out right on his lap. (back to Jamie Pov)

I ran over to her and tried to calm her down. I said "Brooke foods here", But she still wasn't happy yet. Then I said there is pancakes and bacon go and get it before I do. Then she shoots out of bed still really sad. I said to myself " what happened in that dream she had." I got to the table and Brooke was chowing down cause we have a full day of training at the academy.

 J= Brooke what happened

 B= I had a dream

J= was it about me and David

B= yeah

J= can you tell me more please

B= David got mad at you because you said leave her alone

J= k, and Brooke your missing the biggest part

B= Jamie I freaked out cause he hurt you really bad and you were really close to dying

J= so you freaked out cause you like me

B= yes that's why I started to freak out, and yeah I do have fellings for you

So I just found out that Brooke has feelings for me. I knew she did cause of the way she acts around me, and I figured it out cause of the way she looks at me. I was in the bathroom getting finished, and Brooke came in. She said sorry, but she didn't leave. She had her outfit on and was just putting her hair in a bun and getting her makeup on. It was silent for a while in till I left and Brooke followed me back to the room.

Guys I'm really sorry these aren't big chapters I have lost my taste for writing this story but I'm just going to change it up a little bit.

 So we just found out that they have felling for each other, and they have a big day of training. Lets see how Jamie reacts when his ex and his best friends are at the academy. Will he spend the day with his best friends and start to spend a lot of time with his ex-girl friend or will he forget about Brooke. How will Brooke feel about all of this.