Things are going to change

(Skip to Monday morning)

Brooke's POV

I woke up to my annoying alarm again this is the last time I will be hearing that for a while. I got up and Jamie was finishing packing his bags for tonight. I didn't want to go to school after what happened on Saturday night, and I had to say goodbye a month early. I got up and got dressed ( outfit down below)  and got my hair done and my make up done too, and then I waited for Jamie to get ready and then we went down stairs to eat some oatmeal, and then Jamie went to get ready for the long day and I mean a long day.

 I got up and got dressed ( outfit down below)  and got my hair done and my make up done too, and then I waited for Jamie to get ready and then we went down stairs to eat some oatmeal, and then Jamie went to get ready for the long day and I mean a...

Jamie POV

I got up a little earlier than Brooke to finish packing my bags for today, and the I jumped cause Brookes alarm went off and Brooke got up and looked at me weird but it was OK. I waited for Brooke to get ready while I was picking my outfit out for this long and crazy day for both of us. Brooke got out and she went to finish packing her bags. I hoped in the shower and got ready, and then I put my stuff away and then we went to eat some oatmeal.   

Mom's POV

Mom's POV

So I woke up and I got ready for the day and I went to wake up Hayley and Eddie, and then  I walked by Brookes room and I heard her alarm go off and movement in there. I walked down stairs and turned the TV on to the news. Then Hayley and Eddie came down stairs and I made oatmeal, and then about 10 minutes later I see Brooke and Jamie ready and they were eating Brooke didn't want to go but I made her go.  Everybody was eating and then Frank and Billy came in. We talked and then I loaded the kids in the car and drop off Hayley and Eddie off Eddie was volunteering there for the month in Hayley's class. Then I went to work and dropped off the kids of to lucky the bell just rang, so Brooke showed were Jamie's locker was and she ran in to Katie on the stair well.

Brookes POV

 Jamie just got done so we went down stairs and ate breakfast, and Hayley and Eddie were there all ready and we sit down and Frank and dad comes in and I hear on the TV that there was a shooting a couple blocks down from us by Katie's house. I don't worrying and we get loaded in the car and we drop off the others and then we went to our school and when we walked in the bell rang so we went straight up stairs and we ran in to Katie.