At the Academy (part 2)

Brooke's Pov

So my phone kept going off, but I just left it. I was sleeping and Jamie woke me up to go back to the academy. I didn't want to go but we just had to fill out papers today. I got up put my uniform on and went to eat breakfast.

Jamie's Pov  LAST NIGHT

So we went to eat dinner, and I knew it wasn't going to go that well. I was right it went horrible. Brooke asked if I liked her I answered with yes. I did like her but when I came she was dating David. Well now who has been here for her when she needs someone.  After Brooke left I stayed and talked with my dad, got my key back from Brennan, and I brought Nikki home. I talked with my sister and I tired to call Brooke but she didn't answer. I called her 3 times and then I just gave up and headed to the academy quick to visit my friends.  I played some games with my friends and when I was walking out I saw my ex and it wasn't that pleasant. I walked out of the academy and headed to the hotel room. I walked in and put a blanket over Brooke and said love u to her and I laid on my bed. I got up during the night cause I had to go to the main office. When I got there they gave us two new keys. Someone needed our room so we got another bedroom. I walked back a I totally forgot my key so I knocked and Brooke opened the door and went back to the bed. I woke her up and we leave tomorrow morning so we have to go fill out papers. We got up and went to eat breakfast down stairs. Before we went down stairs we packed up our stuff and put our bags by the door. We went to eat breakfast  and then headed to the academy. I leave Brooke to fill out her papers and I talked with my friends.

Jamie- J* Alex- A* Brooke-B* Bre- R* Josie-S*

A- Hey Jamie

J- hey Alex

A- did u see that Bre's back

J- yeah I seen her last night after I was done with u guys

A- yeah she has been asking for u

J- good for her

A- Jamie

J- hey she is the one that left not me

A- still

R- hey Alex

A- hey

R- Jamie

J- nope

B- Jamie

J- Yeah

B- your turn

R- how is that

A- her name is Brooke, she came from LA and she doesn't like Josie

R- go talk to her

A- why

S- hey guys

A- hey Josie

S- who u looking at

R- Brooke

S- Jamie's crush

A- really

S- why else are they sharing a room

A- maybe because they needed to

B- hey guys

A- hey

B- I'm going to make the clear, stop talking about me

A- k

J- hey guys

A- hey

B- hey u done

J- yeah ready

S- see

B- stop