CHAPTER 10 "How do you know he's not using you?!"

"We're home!" Drake yelled from the door.

"What did they say?" Alec said before I had even time to open my mouth to say the exact same thing.

Drake shook his head and hung his jacket.

"It's impossible to destroy them and not get exposed. They believe we can hoist them down very deep under the ground or send them out to space but we need the governments permission and that won't be easy because we are hiding the weapons illegal. If the government find out we will all get in serve time."

He sighed and sat down on one of the chairs signaling us to sit down beside him.

"But that's not the only thing we were talking about.." Chad rasped scanning every man. "It seems like the Masters has access to the White House-

"Wait, WHAT?!" Cody and I screamed in sync.

"What? To get access to enter the White House you need to get a special pass and permission from the government and that doesn't happen just like that." Alec said taking this all in.

"Why would they want access to the White House? I mean, we have the weapons and Zayn knows that." I furrowed my eyebrows staring at Chad with wide eyes.

"I don't think it's only the weapons they're after. The president too. And we believe they are getting help." Drake said with a worried tone in his voice. I didn't blame him.

"What do you mean they're getting help?!" I hissed.

"Just what I said, Justin! They are getting help." He growled.

"From who?" Cody said raising his eyebrows.

"We don't know but it seems like it is someone from the government." Drake hissed and raised his eyebrows as he always does.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch.." I mumbled under my breath.

PAULA'S POINT OF VIEW:

"I'm home!" I yelled and closed the door after me.

"Hi sweetie! How is Elsa? Is she okay?" Mom walked out from the living room and hugged me.

"Yeah.. She's having a rough time.." I faked up.

"What happened?" Mom said with a worried voice.

"You know, boy problems, a break up." I bit my lip wondering if she would believe it.

"I didn't know Elsa had a boyfriend?" Mom furrowed her eyebrows.

Shit. She didn't believe it. "Mom, can we not talk about this? It's non of our business." I rolled my eyes making my way up to my room.

I took up my phone from my pocket and called Mika.

"Yes?" Her familiar voice spoke up through the phone.

"Wait, I'm putting Elsa on the line too."

"Hello?"

"Hi Elsa! Mika is here too." I said.

"Why am I always the last person you guys call?" Elsa said teasingly.

"Cuz you're the bitchy one." Mika said cockily laughing.

"Alright, girls, I need to talk to you."

"Then talk?" Elsa said.

"It's important and I can't risk my parents would hear this, so can you guys

come thirty minutes before we start class?" I asked.

"It's about Justin, right?" Mika sounded annoyed.