CHAPTER 8 "He should never be doing business on his own."

Ending the call with Alec I ran back in to the kitchen.

"Elsa needs me." I said. "Girl problem, please can I go?"

My parents looked at each other and sighed but nodded their heads.

"Thank you!" I screamed already on my way to the door. Running to my car I threw on my coat and unlocked it.

I drove the fastest I could to Justin's but the snow chaos made it impossible.

Finally approaching to his house I ran up to the door but all the guys got out of the house before I'd even knocked on the door.

"We're taking my car." Drake said pointing towards a black SUV standing on the parking lot. I did as told and followed the guys. I jumped in on the backseat with Chad and Cody, Drake driving and Alec on the passages seat to Drakes right.

"Can someone tell me what he did? I think I deserve an explanation." I said scanning the guys.

Knowing I wasn't going to let this go Cody spoke up.

"Justin went out but he didn't said where he was going - he's a big guys, though, he can handle himself- but what he should've told us was that he had a meeting planned with Nathaniel Bennet. He should never be doing business on his own but he's so stubborn it's crazy. And Justin has a really quick temper and shut Nathaniel, he didn't die but went by ambulance in emergency. Cops were not far away and Biebs got caught."

"For how long?" I asked.

"If Nathaniel dies, lifetime. He's already in the punishment register but if Bennet make it through surgery, 6 months in prison.." He said.

Better six months than lifetime but hell no, I couldn't let that happen.

"What can I do?"

"We want you to pay the bail. That's why I called you." Alec spoke up. "Can you do that?"

"For how much?"

"6.000 thousands."

"6.000?! Alec, that's a lot of money! That's like two Chanel bags!" I yelled in panic.

"But you're rich right?" Chad said.

"Well, yeah, but.. My dad will notice if 6 grands suddenly is gone from my account!"

"Do you want Justin six months or even lifetime in prison or a little scolding from your dad? Because from what I saw, you like Justin pretty much." Alec said in a matter of fact.

He was right. He had a point. I don't want Justin in serve time even though its only 24 hours.

"Okay I'll do it." I breathed out.

"Thank you, Paula. He'll appreciate it a lot." Alec smiled.

I nodded my head and looked out through the window.

Drake parked the car at the police station. I unclenched myself before he had even time to turn of the car. I jumped out and slammed the door shut behind me. I ran in to the building with the guys a bit behind.

"Hi, I'm looking for mr. Bieber, I want to pay him out, I mean I want to pay the bail." I said to the man in the reception.

"Then you will have to sign these papers and this check that you've accept the crime." He said handing over some papers and a pencil.

I signed the papers and gave it back to the man. I was so stressed that I was shaking. I couldn't feel my feet.

"Is he released jet?" I hissed quietly faking a smile.