CHAPTER 21 "We need a cover story, right?"

JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

I kept my eyes on her and I held her delicate hand as she turned around slowly and walked out of the room and down the stairs, leaving me all alone. There was nothing I could do, she had made her decision and I was heartbroken but if that was what she wanted I had to respect it. I sat down on my bed, caressing the mattress on Paula's side of the bed and waited a few minutes to clear my mind. I took a deep breath and stood up, channelizing power from my temper and elements, getting all the strength back.

"I can't let her control me." I said to myself. "I won't." I picked up a chair and threw it across the room, letting it all out. "But I love her, and I'm gonna make her happy again." I said in a matter of fact and took up the picture of me and her. "I'm gonna make her want me back." I caressed her on the picture and put it down.

I ran downstairs in a rapid speed, putting the gun inside my pants as I walked into the living room area. "Drake, call a meeting." I said to him with a serious look on my face.

Drake pushed the "meeting now guys" button and screamed out loud, telling them to come to the living room. The gang gathered, settling themselves spread out in the living room.

I placed myself in front of everyone, giving me the word. I opened my mouth to start talking but closed it and took a deep breath, preparing my speech.

"Paula and I broke up." I started, letting out a deep breath as I gazed at the floor. I could feel their surprised faces burning in my neck.

"Wha.. Um.. Well are you okay?" Alec asked concerned and surprised but I imagined he saw it coming.

After thinking a while, I looked and shook my head. "No.. No I'm not okay." I said quietly with my hands in my pockets.

"You look wrecked man." Chad declared with a worried voice as he scanned me head to toe.

"So what are you gonna do?" Cody asked and leaned forward on the couch.

"Not me, we." I began. "Even though Paula and I aren't a couple anymore it doesn't mean that she's not a part of the Masters plan because she is, more than anyone. And right now her parents are kidnapped maybe even dead but I'm not gonna waste one more second knowing that her parents can be saved and that she can be saved. So we're not gonna sit here when the least we can do is try." I spoke violently, doing gestures with my hands.

I quietened and scanned the guys who was staring at Drake, waiting for an order. Drake rolled his eyes and sighed. "You heard him." He said and pointed at Cody. "You and Chad go and pack guns, soporific darts etc." Cody and Chad nodded as they went upstairs.

"Alec, you go and find an address where they could be." Drake said with an demanding voice.

"Aren't we going to their warehouse?" He asked and stood up from the couch.

"I'm fairly certain that they're not there, that would've been far too easy." Annoyance flashed to the surface of Drakes eyes, covered quickly with a disturbing smile.

"Chop, chop!" He clapped his hands. "C'mon guys, I want us out of here in.. - he looked down at his clock - ..in ten minutes!" Drake shouted.

"Justin, go and help Alec. I know it's not your job, being an analyst and hacker, but you might be good help in this situation." He said and patted my shoulder as I nodded and went down to the basement where we had our "lab".

I walked down the stairs as I approached to the big security door. I pressed the code and let the green light scan my eyes to unlock the door. "Status: Approved" it said as the big door opened, giving me permission to pass as I locked it tightly behind me.