Talking with Harry

Harry's POV

"Ok guys I know your going to hate me but I'm going to talk to (Y/N) tonight..."
They both flinched when I said her name, she wasn't that bad!

"Harry that's not a smart idea, she's going to hurt you!" Hermione stated, "She hasn't done anything to you, why do you guys seem to hate her!?" I yelled at them- where did that come from? I barely know her!

They seemed shocked to my outburst but brushed it off with a shrug.

I sighed and went up to my dorm and waited till eight.

-Time skip brought to you by the Weasley twins-

I started to make my way down to the lake - Ron and Hermione tagged along with me for my 'safety'.

I saw a figure skimming rocks and singing?

Should old acquaintance be forgot
And never brought to mind
Should all acquaintance be forgot
And auld lang syne
For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne,
We'll take a cup of kindness yet,
For auld lang syne

And surely you will buy your cup
And surely I'll buy mine
And we'll take a cup of kindness yet
For auld lang syne

We too have run around the slopes
And picked the daisies fine
We've wondered many weary foot
Since auld lang syne
For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne,
We'll take a cup of kindness yet,
For auld lang syne
Ohhhhh
We too have paddled in the stream
From morning sun to night
But the seas between us broad have roared
From auld lang syne
For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne,
We'll take a cup of kindness yet,
For auld lang syne
We'll take a cup of kindness yet
For auld langs syne

I never knew (Y/N) had a brilliant singing voice!

(Y/N)'s POV

When I finished my song I turned round to the sound of....clapping?

There stood Granger, Weasley and Potter - the golden trio...

"Harry what are they doing here?" I said surprised they even wanted to be near me.

"We came for his protection" Ron boldly stated but soon whimpered back when he saw my smirk.

"Really? And what or whom would he need protection from?" I said in a evil yet fake innocent voice.

"You know why Riddle" Granger replied ugh filthy mudblood!
Woah woah woah geez what's wrong with me I'm not Malfoy!!

"Anyway can we talk now?" Harry finally spoke up. "Of course" I replied gesturing them to sit down to which they did.

"So what do you want to know? Baring in mind I-I don't know that much about him" I heard Weasley scoff and mutter the word 'liar' in which I just rolled my eyes mentally too.

"Just tell me what you know about him" he said staring straight into my (E/C) orbs. {Eye Colour 🖤}
"Right, well for starters he was a student at this very school, he was a Slytherin no surprise there" he nodded and gestured for me continue.

"He married before he become Voldemort and had a family......nobody knows what happened to them after - um well when he err when he...." I struggled to say it as I didn't want to pull a wrong sting in Potter.
"When he killed my parents" he asked with eyes full of sorrow. I slowly nodded my head before clearing my throat, "I don't want to go into too much detail of his family because they aren't really important, they are probably dead or in Azkaban" I said looking down remembering they days I was locked in that hell hole, I only talked to one person, Sirius Black, like me he too was innocent.

Awoken out of thought by Harry waving his hand in front of my face.
"Hmm" I think he asked me something but I didn't hear.

"I said do you think he will you know......return" shocked I stared at him wide eyed, 'did I want my father back? Or did I want him gone - away from my life? He's the reason my life is hell! But he is my father....' "Well let's just hope for your sake he doesn't cause I'm sure he will come back to finish what he started" I said with a smirk, he started at me surprised at my answer where as Granger and Weasley just started at me with their mouths slightly open.

With that I got up and left, I looked up at the moon, 'I miss you father'.

I felt someone's gaze on me and turned to look up to a window where Professor Quirrell staring at me with a soft glare with eyes wavering sorrow at me. 'Stalker what's his problem' I thought as I sped walked to the common room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter I promise to do a longer one next time 😁.
Also I need to know if (Y/N) helps the trio to retrieve the stone or if she doesn't!
Thanks, till next time!!!

~Verkira 🖤