Chapter One: Bottled Rage

Once again was it a Monday night. Another day where Bayley gives and gives. Except something was different. She was quiet. 

"Bayley are you alright?"

It was Finn Bálor.

"Yeah. I'm fine. It's just that... I don't know."

"Something is bothering you."

I said I'm fine!" Bayley's voice slightly rose.

Finn walked away looking back. Her posture was different. It wasn't straight anymore. She was slouching on one side with her head down.

"Hey girl! What going on?" 

Carmella popped out of nowhere planting a hug.

"Just standing here... Waiting."

"Waiting for what?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Bayley? You look like you've been through hell?"

"I don't have a match tonight so no, I didn't get ready."

"Are you okay?"

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?! I'm fine!" she snapped.

Carmella slowly walked away. Why was Bayley acting up? Why would she be here if she doesn't have a match? Finn was strolling around the hallways until he saw Bayley in the corner of his eye. He looked through the gap in the door to find Bayley with her face buried in her hands. She was fine alright. He decided to leave her be. Maybe she was going through anxiety or something. He was still concerned though.

* * *

Sasha Banks had just finished her match against Charlotte resulting in being attacked afterwards. Sasha Banks was one of Bayley's closest friends and Charlotte was one of Bayley's biggest enemies. As expected, she came running out. As she slid under the bottom rope, Charlotte ran away. She looked into the corner to find Sasha's limp body. Bayley approached the woman and helped her stand.

"Thank you," she muttered.

Sasha hugged Bayley and Bayley wrapped her arms around Sasha. 

"Okay Bayley. You can let go. Bayley?"

Sasha was thrown to air and slammed hard onto the mat. She had just been hit with the Bayley to Belly. The crowd was in awe as Bayley stood over her best friend. The boos got louder as Bayley looked dead inside. She grabbed a microphone. It held at her mouth forever. 

"For ten years. Ten years I've given my heart out. Ten years that I was the best I could possibly be. And in those ten years I learned. I learned that I was taken for granted. Always doing favours for others with nothing in return. I stand in front of you today with no desire to hug. No desire to love. No desire to take a picture with you. Do not and I mean do not, approach me! I know exactly how you see me. I see that same autograph online waiting to be sold. I see the comments on my Twitter, on YouTube videos, everywhere talking about my ass like they've been laid a thousand times. I see them stating how I suck. Well here's a wake up call. Sasha is only the beginning. I'm not here for a championship. I'm here to prove a point. Leave. Me. Alone."

Bayley dropped the mic and stared into the camera. The look of fury shocked everyone. She has never showed this side before. Bayley was always known to be jumpy and happy. Never this! As Bayley left the ring, she saw her number one fan Izzy in the crowd crying. As she walked past the girl staring into her soul, her hand moved to her head removing the ponytail and dropping it on the ramp. No music played. The night ended abruptly and the whole show was static. Things will never be the same.