Chapter Three: Sasha's Disappearance

Sasha really didn't want to go to Raw the next week. She was too hurt. Her best friend had turned her back on the entire world including her. The thing the came through Sasha's mind was why. Bayley was almost the nicest person you could ever meet. She would gladly hug a fan. There was absolutely no problem with a picture. Why did all of this happen now? Sasha understood the stress than can be involved in being famous but it was completely manageable. No one else had a problem with it. They all wanted to be wrestlers. Bayley was probably the most dedicated person when it came to being a wrestler. Maybe she was just going through a hard time. Maybe Bayley just needed to be alone. So when Sasha went to Raw, she kept her distance and stayed away.

"Hey Sasha!"

Who was calling her?

"Over here!"

Sasha directed her head to the voice. It was Finn Bálor. She approached him.

"Hello Finn. Have you seen Bayley?"

"Yeah," Finn sighed. "She started screaming at Renee for asking a question. Then she kicked everyone out of the locker room and locked the door. She's been in there ever since."

Sasha shook her head in sorrow.

"So where are the girls?"

"I think they are sitting near the concession."

"Thanks Finn."

Sasha patted his shoulder and left the room. She wondered down the hallway and looked at the women's locker room. As she passed by, her fists clenched. Sasha saw the rest of her friends at a table near the concession just as Finn suggested. They all seemed down. Charlotte wasn't happy, neither was Becky. The Bellas just stared at the french fries they were sharing. Paige was sulking. Is this seriously how Bayley's turn changed the division? Not a single one of them seemed happy.

"Hello," Sasha waved.

Nikki looked over Brie's shoulder giving a look of acknowledgement.

"Hey," Becky mumbled.

"I heard what happened."

Charlotte sighed as she took a sip of her drink. Brie ate another fry.

"I don't know what gotten into that wanker! That is our locker room! She can't kick us out!" Paige's voice risen.

"Calm down," Charlotte said.

Paige returned to leaning back in her chair with her arms crossed looking annoyed.

"What made Bayley kick you guys out?" Sasha asked.

Nothing! Absolutely nothing!" Charlotte strictly stated. "She just barged in yelling at everyone to get out."

"We weren't gonna listen to her but she smashed the beer bottle she had in her hand over Alexa's head," Becky added.

"She what?!"

Sasha stormed off. 

"Sasha!" Charlotte yelled.

She ignored them. Sasha intended on ignoring Bayley today but she wasn't standing by after hearing that.

* * *

"Bayley, open this door!"

Sasha smashed her fist against the door.

"Bayley!"

She continued to aggressively knock on the door. No answer. Sasha looked around and found an old friend.

"Cass! Big Cass! Over here!"

He noticed Sasha's call.

"What's up?"

"You mind kicking this door down for me?"

"Won't we get in trouble?"

"I'll get in trouble. You were never here."

Big Cass shrugged his shoulders and kicked down the door. Sasha smiled.

"Thanks. Bayley!"

Sasha entered the room. It was empty!

"Bayley?!"

The room went from no Bayley to nothing at all. Everything went black! That last thing Sasha remembered was the sound of metal bouncing off the floor.

* * *

"Has anyone seen Sasha?" Charlotte asked.

Charlotte stood in front of The Club.

"No," Gallows replied.

Charlotte looked at Karl. He shook his head.

"AJ?"

"Where did you last see her?"

"She was headed to the locker room."

"Did you check there?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"And?"

"The hinges were torn out of the wall but no one was in there."

"Why would the hinges be ripped from the wall?" AJ asked.

"Bayley locked herself in there and Sasha wasn't happy about it."

"Hey. What are you guys talking about?" a man spoke.

"We're trying to find out what happened to Sasha," AJ informed.

"Is she hurt?!" Finn asked frantically.

"That's what we're trying to figure out," Charlotte replied.

"When did you last see her?"

"Umm? I think it was around four." 

"It's seven o' clock right now!" AJ said alarmed.

"I think Bayley had something to do with it."