Chapter 1 : Queen

Jeongyeon's POV

Today I'm going to my college for completing my administration needs as I just graduated from high school need to take the college classes, I hate studying.. but still I must go to the college because my parents wants me to.
The administration office is so crowded, I hate it. I must wait for so long to get my turn sitting on the seat that place on the hall looking down to the ground as someone shouted excitedly at me.
"JEONGYEONNNNIEEEE" I looked up as I see Jihyo, my high school classmate. We are not that really close because everyone at the class just like having a group or something like gangs, I don't understand too.
"Ohh.. hi.. you are going to study here too?" I asked Jihyo as she nodded.
"Yes, you are here too? I guess I'm not the one from our highschool then" she said as three beautiful girl walk towards us.
"Jihyoo, you are here? We are searching for you" one of them that look like a squirell said.

The three queen of the high school was here too? What a small world is this.
"Hi, Jeongyeon.. alone?" Sana asked as I smiled at her.
Yes I know her because her mom is my mom's friend, we barely greet each other since it is awkward, I don't really know her as I never get to be her classmate or something like that.

Beside Sana there is bookworm, Mina.
I never talk to her, but that just I know her name. The most clever student in high school that always be the top grade a hundred student.
"Why the office is so crowded?" Mina annoyed as Momo suddelny extend her hand to me.
"Hi... I guess you know me and I know you, ehhmmm Jeongyeon?" She said as I shake her hand.
"Yes, nice to see you here, Momo" I said as she take a seat beside me.
Momo is the most beautiful girl in Junior high school, yes I have know her since Junior High school, but yes I never talk to the most beautiful queen at school, she is so famous that time before Mina move to the high school and make herself replaced.

But she is still the most beautiful girl in my eyes. "Why you choose to be here?" Momo suddenly asked.
"I don't know. Just randomly choose" I said as she laughed.
"Hope we are at the same class" she winked at me. As Mina pull her up..
"Momo, company me to the toilet" Mina said as I smile to her and go inside the office as it is my turn.

As I finished Nayeon call me saying that she is infront of my college ready to drive me to Dahyun's place.
"Okay, I'm done" I answer her as I waves goodbye to Jihyo and the three queen.
I walk out as I see Nayeon is waiting for me.
"Yaaa.. hurry up bitch" she shouted as I run to get in her car.

Nayeon is my very best friend since high school, and actually I love her but I can't said it to her since I don't want to break our friendship and also, we live in a country that we are not allowed to be gay, being a gay is like a crime for everyone, yes I don't know that I was gay before I meet Nayeon.

She is beautiful, and she like to sing as her voice is so cute and nice that making me fall for her again and again.
"Yaaa.. do you hear me?" Nayeon suddenly shouted as I daze off.
"Eh? What ? sorry..." I said as she sighed.
"Hmmm.. later then after we are at Dahyun's house so I won't tell the same thing for again and again" Nayeon said as she get annoyed.
"Kekekkek... sorry.. I'm sleepy" I said as she asked me.
"I think I see Jihyo is there too"
"Hmm" I nodded.
"You must have met so many of our high school friend there?" She asked.
"The three queen was there too" I said.
"What? Mina? Momo? Sana?" She asked.
"Yeahh... I think I will just get drop out if they are my classmate" I said as Nayeon laughed.
"Kekkeke.. No you are the top of our class before.. you can catch up with them though" she said.
"Yes the top of the worst class" I said.
"You can do it Jeong, you are so clever.. don't think about the drop out things" Nayeon said as we arrived at Dahyun's house.

"Why you guys so slow?" Dahyun said as we enter her house.
Dahyun is my other best friend that we always create a mess in her house, partying and talk about stupid stuff till late night before go home.
"Okay, I have to tell you guys something" Nayeon said as we looked at her seriously with Dahyun lying on her bed.
"I have decided to continue my study in Canada" she said as I feel so down.
"Canada?" Dahyun shouted as she get up and Nayeon nodded.
"Why must be Canada?" I said as she smiled.
"My mom was there, and she asked me to go there and stay with her" she said as I sighed.
"I will miss you guys so much" Nayeon said as she hugs me and Dahyun.

She will leave me, what to do? Should I just said that I love her and please don't go? Or should I just let her go and forget all about my feelings? Continue to be a normal best friend?
Ahhh.. so frustrating..

To be continue...

Will update soon..

So, this is the first time I'm making JeongMo fanfics as it is the request, hope you guys like this..

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thank for reading...

Read my another ongoing Story : Addicted to You (MiMo) 🐧❤