Chapter 2 - Part 3

Beca

The boy from earlier walks up to the stage and I'm just now beginning to take in his features. He has semi light brown curly hair that goes just above his shoulders and amazingly blue eyes that you could just dive right into. He's only about three inches taller than me, which is okay (picture is Chandler, you probably already know that though). When he's on stage we both bow then walk off the left side of the stage. "Hey." The boy says.

Chandler

Oh my gosh. My name was called. My name was actually called. I'm actually gonna marry this girl I think is so beautiful. I can't wait to get to know her. "Hey." Here it goes. "Hi." She's very quiet and seems nervous. "Beca, right?" I smile at her and hold out my hand. She hesitantly shakes it. "Yeah. And your Chandler, correct?" I nod. "So..." She trails off. "What do you think of this whole ceremony?" I ask. If I'm gonna marry this girl then I'd like to know where her mind is at. "You want the truth?" She asks. "Definitely." She looks down then looks back up at me. God her eyes are so beautiful. "I think it's dumb. Why should a slip of paper define who we marry? I mean I'm happy I got you, you seem like a great guy. I just don't understand the reasoning for this." I look down, breaking my gaze into her eyes. "Oh. I guess I understand that. I mean, I like it. I think is a great idea, but I don't know. Your reasoning seems actually really logical." Only two minutes and I'm already starting to question my thoughts thanks to this beautiful jewel standing in front of me. The lady is still calling out names but I've drowned out her voice completely. "So, tell me about yourself." She smiles. "Well, I'm pretty simple..."

Beca

"So, tell me about yourself." I smile to Chandler. "Well, I'm pretty simple actually. I'm 17, but you already knew that, and I'm really social. I love dubstep and stuff like that, oh and I'm a cat person so if your a dog person then I'm sorry but this won't work." We both shared a laugh. "Don't worry, I love cats." I replied. "What about you? Tell me something about you." He said. "Well, I'm also 17." We laughed. "And I'm actually very anti-social. I love alternative and indie music, dubstep is really cool too though." He smiled and said, "Nice." After a while of talking we figured out a lot about each other. For example, he loves playing video games. I told him that I'm a complete art junky and I have a bunch of art stuff hiding away in my room. It was getting dark and we both had to return home. We exchanged numbers and left with our parents, not knowing where the future would take us.

Edited