Chapter 9:

(APRIL POV)

"Brian," I said as we were driving home. "I need some new underwear." I looked over to him, smiling like an idiot.

Mention women's underwear to Brian and he's already turned on.

He nodded. "Alright." I turned the car around and drove to our local shops.

"You waiting here?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"No way!" he picked up the newspaper from the back seat and opened his car door.

I quickly got out and rushed over to him and pulled out his cart. He stepped out and grabbed my arm for support.

"Dizzy. Oh now I'm good!" he laughed at my worried expression.

His hand was still locked with mine, his other wheeling the cart, as we made it into the store. We walked straight to the underwear section. Brian stopped before we entered.

"I'll wait here." he said, pointing to a seat.

"Synyster Gates, the fastest guitarist since Slash, is scared of a little underwear shopping?" I asked as I noticed everyone was looking. I noticed some people wearing Avenged band shirts, taking photos of Brian with their phones.

"She was just stating a fact. I'm not really Synyster Gates. I would like you to stop taking photos. Thanks." Brian said as he glanced over at me with hate. I blew him a kiss as he sat down on the seat.

(BRIAN POV)

The newspaper was boring me as everything was about sport. I don't play sport, and definitely won't be able to play it now.

I watched as a group of girls walked up to me.

"Oh here. Do you want me to move?" I asked as I started to sit up.

"No!" the all said. "We know that you're Brian Haner Jr."

"Keep your voice down. Please." they nodded.

"Can we all have a photo?" the asked as the all pulled out their phones.

"So you're all Avenged fans then?" I asked as the first girl came in for a photo.

I pulled the tubes from my nose and placed on my sunglasses and hat.

She took the photo. 3 more to go.

I took notice of the first girl. She looked familiar. Red hair. Fairly large. Short. Lots of piercings. I'd swear I've met her before.

The photos were done as I put my nose piece back in.

"Hay!" I yelled, placing my hand on her shoulder and turning her around. "Have we met before?" she nodded. She flipped my wrist over to reveal a tattoo, although I had gotten it covered.

"Oh." she sounded sad.

"I'm sorry." I replied as she flipped her wrist over, revealing my name and a full detailed face portrait.

"We got them together about 2 years ago. You don't remember." I shook my head.

"I'm Katty. We were engaged! You called me Kitty." I ran my hands through my hair.

"Shit. We met on tour didn't we." I asked as she nodded. "Fuck me!" I yelled as I noticed I got a few stares.

"Well I'm gunna go." she said as she pointed at her friends who had already left. "It seems you have a loving wife." she pointed to my ring. "Would I know her?"

I looked over at April who was still discussing bras to a shop worker.

"Probably." I knew that April and 'Kitty' knew each other. April worked at the merch table for us every time we went on tour. This was before I fell in love with her. I'm guessing she'd met her.

"April." I whispered but clearly she heard me as her head shot in my direction.

"OH MY GAWD! EW!" she said as she looked at her. "She's changed so much! She got skinny, and her hair's black and... big! She has a lot of facial piercings!" I nodded. "Okay I'm gunna leave now. Bye bye!" she said as she walked away.

"Jesus!" I said as I looked down at the tattoo I had covered. I couldn't see much of it as I had the rest of my sleeve tattooed over it.

"Hey mister." a little girl said as she poked me in the knee. I looked down at her then back up at April who was looking at me still, standing there, her arms folded across her chest.

"What does that thing do?" she asked as she poked the tubes.

"They help me breathe because my lungs don't work as good as yours." I said to her. "Do you wanna try it?" I watched as April smiled.

"Yes please." the little girl said. I pulled the tubes out of my nose and wiped them before I helped her put them in her nose. It was funny watching her take deep breaths with the tubes in.

Her mother quickly rushed up to her and grabbed her hand.

"I'm so sorry." she said sympathetically. I pulled the tubes out of the girls nose and wiped them on a handkerchief before playing them back in mine.

"Don't sweat it. Your daughter's very sweet." I said as I hugged the little girl. "Have a good day to you both." I waved as they walked off.

"Thank you mister!" she yelled back at me.