Three

Stranger : ASL

Me : Fuck it, I'm 19, a male, and I'm from the USA.

Stranger : Language! I'm 24, a male, and also from the USA! ^_^

Me : I'm sorry, frick it*, do you feel better now? Where at in the USA?

Stranger : Much better, thank you for being a good muffin! I'm from Florida, how about you? ^~^

Me : A good muffin? What does that mean? I'm from Florida too actually!

Stranger : It means you're a good muffin! That's so cool though! :D

(A/N I'm not actually sure where Darryl lives in Florida, or where Zak lived while he still lived in Florida, but just assume they're like 20 mins away- because plot convenience)

Me : I live in (Insert location here), also are you sure you're not like 14, calling people muffins and saying that they should watch their language suggests you are.

Stranger : We live like 20 minutes away from each other! *_* Also, I am NOT 14! >:(

Me : HAHA, yeah okay kid. Do you have Twitter or Instagram?

Stranger : My Twitter is @SaintofGames

Me : Okay I'll follow you now!

Me : Woah, you've got a lot of followers AND do Minecraft videos like HECK!

Stranger : I love all of them, they're also very good muffins! :D

Stranger : Oh and I followed you back btw, Skeppy right? You also have a ton of followers, you do Minecraft content too? *_*

Me : Yeah! Maybe we could collab sometime? It would be really fun to get to know you better! I have to go unfortunately, I need to take my dog on a walk, but I'll message you on Twitter!

Stranger : Okay, bye skeppy! ^_^

You have disconnected

Zak wasn't going to admit that he was leaving not to walk his dog, Rocco, but to watch the other boy's videos. After the first video, he knew that this was the boy he wanted to be with.

-x-

Darryl is a big cutie thanks