Four

-x-

(Twitter DMs)

-x-

Skeppy: Bad! Get on the video section of omegle!

Skeppy: Baddd!

Skeppy: Badd!!!

BadBoyHalo: Okay you muffin! I'll be on in a minute! *_*

Skeppy: Go to video with the tag, "BaldBoyHalo"

BadBoyHalo: Okay I'm getting on!

BadBoyHalo: WAIT! I'M NOT BALD YOU MUFFIN! >:(

-x-

(Omegle time!)

-x-

Zak shifted, uncomfortable in his plush chair all of a sudden, not because the chair was uncomfortable, but because he didn't want to act like a dumb idiot in front of Darryl. Slowly, he built his confidence up, took a swig of his water, and one last deep breath before clicking the button.

He fiddled with his sleeve as he clicked it.

Then it popped up:

You're chatting with a random stranger - you both like "BALDBOYHALO"

"Woah, you're SUCH a cute muffin!" Darryl's words came through Zak's headset.

"Thank you!" he laughed out, smiling brightly as a blush of light crimson filled his face. "Also, turn on your camera!" Zak whined slightly.

"I thought you might've been catfishing people, because you look so cute in all your photos. I'm kinda glad you're not an eighty year old man." Darryl laughed out, followed by him hesitantly turning on his camera.

Zak's eyes widened ever so slightly at the sight of pure beauty in front of his eyes.

-x-

Their conversation will continue in the next chapter