Seven

Darry 💞: You nearly here? :D

Zakie 💙: I'm down the street, traffic is pretty bad today; anyway I'm parking now. See you very soon. :)

Darry💞: I got a booth in the back, join me whenever you can! ^_^

Zakie💙: Okay!

Zak put his phone in his back pocket, took a deep breath, and walked into the coffee shop.

He instantly saw Darryl, who was gawking at him.

He blushed, and made his way over to the booth.

Darryl stood up, and they both had big, cheeky smiles on their faces, causing them to chuckle lightly with glee.

Zak stood on his tippy toes, and he reached around Darryl's shoulders. Darryl got the hint, as he picked Zak a little off of the ground and kissed his forehead gently while their arms were around each other.

Darryl blushed as he breathed out a little, "You're so much prettier in person."

He looked at Zak and smiled, kissing the tip of his nose as he slowly set him back down.

Zak blushed deeply, and smiled brightly.

Darryl started, "So I was thinking after this, we could go to the park, and then to the movies. How does that sound?"

Zak bit his lip slightly, not wanting to admit just how amazing and cute Darryl was.

"I think that's a wonderful idea."

Zak placed his hand on the table, Darryl soon followed his actions, intertwining their fingers.

Zak then started playing footsie under the table with him.

They laughed, shortly after the waitress approached them.

"What would you both like?"

Zak replied first, with a lot of energy, "A Carmel frappe with extra whip cream. Oh and make it a large please!"

He smiled, then looked at Darryl.

"I'll have what he's having."

"Okay, that'll be $9.50 and your drinks should be ready in about five minutes."

Before Zak could even reach in his pocket to grab his wallet, Darryl gave the lady the money, along with a four dollar tip.

Zak rolled his eyes, though deep down liked that someone paid for his food for once, "are you gonna let me pay for anything today?"

"Probably not."