Six

-x-

(Twitter)

-x-

BadBoyHalo: Omegle? Same tag as last time and video chat, I HAVE A PROPOSITION!

Skeppy: Alright, baldy

BadBoyHalo: Shush you muffin! >:(

-x-

(Omegle)

-x-

Once they were both on and connected, Darryl told him his proposition.

"So, since we both live in Florida, like 20 minutes away. I was thinking we could meet up tomorrow. If you don't want to I understand, just though I'd ask since we've been talking for a while."

Zak's eyes got wide, "Oh my god, are you serious?!"

Darryl had a huge smile.

"Yeah! I've really been wanting to see you! I was worried because I thought you'd say no, but oh my goodness I'm so excited!" Darryl rambled slightly, a massive grin plastered on his face.

Zak's face went pink at that, "So we're would we meet?"

"The coffee shop on (random address here because I'm too lazy to make something up)?"

"That sounds lovely, I gotta go and record for tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, so I can spend as much time with you as possible, but you can text me. (***) *** - ****."

Zak smiled at Darryl before waving, waiting for his wave back before he left.

He smiled from ear to ear, waving at the man present to him.

You have disconnected