Chapter 23

Jungkook's POV

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked.

She didn't say except she started nuzzling my chest which would be really cute but then we were in a place where it's forbidden to have any relations with each other. It's amazing how we haven't been caught yet.

"I don't feel like studying with the team, do you wanna go on a date with me?" She asks and I nod happily.

I put my hand out for her to hold on and she grabs it tightly before I drag her away from the dormitory and away from the silence.

I hated places where there was no noise, and which isn't really the best place for me here since silence always creeped behind, never knowing when it was going to strike.

As we walk out of the dormitory's door; the light, spring breeze hits us with that warm but at the same cool air.

Tzuyu lets out of a huff of what seemed to be happiness and smiles.

"The spring breeze is nice against your face, isn't it?"

I nodded once again, planning out the exact times and places.

"I think it's going to be our last date in Beijing."

"Yeah, after the test we'll go to London right?"

"Actually we'll be going to Oxford..."

An awkward silence had settled in between us and I had trouble understanding what happened between us, was it me? Or was it Sana?

"Hey, if you're worried about Sana then you don't need be sad about it, she'll come back soon." I said.

"Hmph." She says quietly and before entwining her fingers around mine. She drags me the opposite way my date plan was supposed to go.

"But we're supposed to go that-a-way!?" I said while desperately pointing over to opposite direction.

"It's my turn to plan the date now."

She holds my hand tightly, making sure that I won't let go halfway through the journey. As I follow Tzuyu through the crowds of people, who seemed like blurs to me since we were walking that fast. It was only a few minutes later when we had just stopped immediately, bumping into Tzuyu's petite body.

"So, do you know where we are?" I questioned her as I looked around to see anything similar to where we've been on our past dates.

"Well..." Her voice went up a pitch, making it similar to a aegyo pitch, "I was just going somewhere and it seemed we got lost." She tilted her head which made her look adorable as fudge.

Just add a dinosaur onesie on her as well as add a bedroom background and we have the best picture in the whole fudging world. Or maybe we can add an over-sized shirt and have he-. I should really stop these fantasies...

"So what should we do?" Tzuyu said casually, making my muddy thoughts get washed away by Tzuyu's rain.

"Wow, it's just like time we got lost." I said.

"But my phone is out of battery and I think yours is too." She said.

A deep, long sigh escaped my mouth as I walked around in a circle.

"I guess we have to go look for a motel."

"But it's like 3:36pm"

"We can go play but let's find out where we can go stay since we're lost...again."

"Look! It's a motel!"

"But Tzuyu, it's a love motel!"

"We are a couple, aren't we?"

My heart fluttered as the sentence came out of her mouth.

"Okay then..." I said, still hypnotised at the fact that we're a couple.

"Come on!" She said as she forcefully pulled me across to the hotel.

We paid and walked to our room, getting weird looks from the residents as we walk.

Some even shouting a few things like, "good luck, girl...he looks big" and "make sure she screams your name"

I looked at Tzuyu and didn't take my eyes of her as we walked into the room.

Tzuyu was the roller coaster and I haven't regretted taking it.
--
Sorry for the cringy quotes, hopefully we can make it to 5k quickly because I need ze views (not really but is appreciated). Please vote since it tells me that the majority of the people who read my books actually like the book, so in a way it's like a really short review with a touch of a button.