Flying Lesson

It's been a while since I've been at Hogwarts and today was the day we were going to learn to fly, I was so excited!

Making my was down outside I could here someone running up to me.
"Riddle wait up!!" It was Malfoy lucky me.....

"Hey" he said out of breath, do I really walk that fast?
"You going to the flying lesson?" He questioned with an eyebrow raised
"Mhm" I nodded, "oh me too so I'll just stick with you" he said holding his head highly as if he thought it would be an honour for me to walk with him.

We walked in silence and it was soooo awkward. Luckily it didn't take us long to get there.

-Mini Time skip brought to you by Dobby!-

All of us were lined up in parallel lines facing each other, when a woman with yellow hawk like eyes came out dressed in grayish robes, she must be the professor.

"Good afternoon children" she boldly shouted, "Good afternoon Madam Hooch" ah so that was her name.
I stopped paying attention as I already knew how to fly, mother taught me a few years ago.

Draco nudged me in the ribs to signal we were getting on to our brooms now.

"You simply put your right hand above the broom like so" she placed her hand over her broom, "and shout UP!" And with that her broom shot into her hand. Most of the students, including Draco and Harry, watched in awe.

"Well what are you waiting for?" She said rather quickly. Soon everyone had their hand over their broom and was shouting "UP". I got mine first go, no surprise there, so did Potter and Malfoy, also no surprises there.

Weasley was having a bit of trouble.
"UP UP UP UP" he kept shouting till the broom flew up and hit him right in his freckled face which caused him to fall over. Harry and Draco immediately started laughing, Draco more obnoxiously than Harry but eh. I managed to hold in my laugh but I still let out some giggles. "Shut up guys!" He groaned as he sat up rubbing his face.

After everyone had their broom in hand Madam Hooch told us how to get on it, levitate, and get back off.
However a Gryffindore, I believe is known as Longbottom started to go higher and higher.
"Ahhhh" he screamed in surprise, "Mr Longbottom! Come back down!" Hooch shouted but it was obvious that he didn't know how too.
Should I help him?

We kept watching some with faces of shock, others of amusement- mainly Slytherins- until he came crashing down onto the ground. Ouch I swear I heard something crack.

"Move! Move! Out of the way!" Madam Hooch made her way through the crowd to Longbottom.

"Oh dear a broken wrist, alright come on" she tutted and heaved him up causing him to whimper in pain.

"No one is to be on their broom until I return from taking Mr Longbottom to the hospital wing, if I see one broom off the ground the rider will soon find themselves out of Hogwarts before they say Quidditch!"

As she left I saw Malfoy walk over to were he landed, and picked up something but I couldn't see what it was.

"Ha maybe if the fat lug remembered this he would have remembered to land on his fat arse" he snickered throwing and catching some sort of ball.

"Give it here Malfoy!" Harry commanded as he came out from the crowd.

And here comes the drama, I have a funny feeling something like this is going to happen every year.

"If you want it Potter come and get it!" Draco sneered and flew up higher, what a moron.

Harry went to get on his broom but Granger stopped him. "Harry don't you heard what the professor said!" But he ignored her and went after Malfoy. "What an idiot" I heard her mutter.

I couldn't hear what they were saying but I saw Draco throw the ball near a teachers window and come back down, Harry however went after it and even though he had never ridden a broom before he's actually pretty good, I think he'd be a good seeker.

He made his way down and most of the class cheered for him, until McGonagall came down.

"Harry Potter!" She shouted to make everyone quiet.
Harry looked like he just pissed himself.
"Come with me please" she turned and started to walk away with Harry following, with his head hanging low.

I could hear Draco and the Slytherins laughing thinking that he's going to get expelled, but I don't think he will, I smirked at Draco and he saw.

Draco's POV

Hahaha Potters getting expelled for sure!! Did you see the look on his face!?

I turned to see (Y/N) smirking at me, she must be proud of me! I hope so, father said to get on her good side as she would be a good allie whatever that means.

She has this evil glint in her eyes, when she looks at me, I swear I somehow had eaten butterflies.
Oh well probably nothing.

We started walking back to the common room, when all of a sudden Riddle looked like she was going to be sick and in pain! Oh no is she dying!? Wait why do I care I'm a Malfoy! The only person who matters is me.

She broke into a sprint but not to the bathroom or the common room, she was running outside - to the forbidden forest!

I was about to run in after her when the headmaster grabbed me softly on the shoulder.

"Don't worry about her Mr Malfoy I'm sure she'll be fine" he spoke calmly and with a smile.

There's something she's not telling me, I wonder what it is, I'll ask her when she comes back.

I nodded and went to the common room.

(Y/N) you are indeed a Riddle...

============================
A/N: Sorry if that was a long wait and short chapter 😭.
I haven't seen this scene in a while so sorry if it's a bit wrong!
Anyways I still need to know if she's going to help the trio, I was think that she does next year considering they find the diary of Tom Riddle.

So thanks for reading and I shall see you next chapter!

~Verkira 🖤