Episode three

Hashirama wakes up in the cold cell and struggles to get up but uses the wall.

"I'm in bad shape not being able to heal and all" he looks around to see if kakuzu is still there.Kakuzu was still on the side of the wall, sleeping silently as his head tilted to the side. He flinched, stirring lightly as he slept. Hashi headed for the door to leave this place. He opens the door of the cell after quietly getting the keys from kakuzu. Hashirama headed to the room he was in a while back, he looked and all the bones that laid there from when he had killed them. Hashi's legs gave out remembering it so vividly so he fell to his knees and coved his face in the middle of the bones.Kakuzu groaned lightly, fluttering open his eyes as he held his head. Looking around, he quickly realized that the keys were gone, so was the Senju.

"Fucking hell." Kakuzu stood up quickly, rushing out if the cell and looking around for him. He entered the room where the bodies where.

"Where the hell is th-!?" He was cut off by the sudden image of the Senju on his knees. "O-oi..."

Hashirama was weeping silently though his hands.

"I never wanted to kill anyone..." Hashirama said in between his gasp of air from crying to much. He didn't care is kakuzu felt less about him because of this he only wants to prove that he is truly sorry. Kakuzu scoffed, crouching down besides Hashirama. He took one of the scattered bones in his hand, weighing it.

"Death comes eventually...these people deserved it....careless...cold...." Kakuzu sighed, tossing the bone aside.

"Your this way because of..me" hashirama shook his head with his hands still covering his face.

"And no one deserves death" he starts shaking slightly, its barely noticeable but its there.

"What happened in the past is the past. I can't reverse it so I don't complain. We all meet our graves anyways......but...death isn't the end." Kakuzu replied.

"It never is... Is it?" Hashirama finally uncovered his face and could stop crying so his tears started to fall onto his legs.

"No. We may die, but our legacy doesn't end." He looked up at the rest of the bones, before letting out a sigh.

"When we forget...that is when we truly end." He mumbled.

"I-....I guess your right" Hashirama started to stand up but is still shaking slightly that its hard to keep balance.Kakuzu looked up at him, letting out another sigh as he slung Hashirama's arm over his own shoulder, allowing some balance as he walked him back towards the exit. Instead of the cells, he entered a medical wing, hospital mats and hammocks resting within.

"Hm... I thought you where going to lock me up again" hashi closed his eyes and he sat down.

"I can do treatment on myself I'm a medical nin" he reopened his eyes and took some of the medical stuff.

"Don't look I might be to manly for you" he took off his shirt to tend to his own wounds. After an half an hour he finishes.

"I still can't do much with the seal.."

Kakuzu shook his head, hearing the arrogant statement. He watched the male tend to his wounds making sure he didn't pull anything.

"The seal is to make sure you didn't use your chakra here. The weaker the better." Kakuzu replied to the male.

Hashirama just glanced at kakuzu slightly annoyed but puts everything back.

"It just feels odd for your Chakra to be suppressed like this considering all the Chakra I have it sure is unusual" he shutters slightly remembering his wife do this exact jutsu to him once just for a punishment. Kakuzu sighed, crossing his arms as he turned away.

"You act like I don't know. Of course I do. Where do you think I've been these past years...?" He replied with sarcasm.

"Prison..? I can tell from your arm's" hashi got up and stood next to him. "Or was the before I met you and you where studding me.. Or us...." Hashi noted with a smile just to see his reaction.

Kakuzu eyes widened as he looked at his smile. He turned away, hiding the markings on his arms. He turned away angrily, the smile all too 'innocent' for him to bare. "Sh-shut up."

Hashi just laughed "I knew it was one of them but a ninja should always study there enemy" hashi glanced at kakuzu's expression once more to see if he had one.

Kakuzu turned back to see him with an angry yet mildly embarrassed face. How could he have let the Senju study him so...easily?

"....Point Taken..." he replied harshly.

Hashirama laughed lightly from what Kakuzu said in return, he finishes making a brace for his hand because it was still broken.

"So... What are you going to do with me now?" Hashirama questioned Kakuzu.

Kakuzu turned to see him, then looked back. He kept quite for a moment before answering."...I...I Don't...I Don't know.." he replied.

"Well... You have to do something.. I'm a missing nin and I bet everyone thinks I'm dead" hashi narrowed his eyes at the wall.

Kakuzu turned back away from him, crossing his arms. "What the hell am I supposed to do with you!?" He grunted with frustration.

"...how should I know" hashirama glares at kakuzu.

"Idk... Maybe.....omh I'm not giving you that idea" he turned away from him.

"Hm? Maybe what?" Kakuzu  turned back to the male, his eyes tinting with a light curiosity. "What are you saying?" He asked.

"N-nothing" hashirama started to walk out of the room and starts to head outside.

"No. I'm curious now." Kakuzu replied to the male. He followed along, taking his arm and turning him around to face him. "What is it?"

-----CLIFF HANGER------