Before the story

((I don't own naruto I wish I didn't but the next chapter/episode explains more about this story))

The larger shinobi walked towards one of the darker rooms of the hide out, before dropping the hokage's unconscious body onto the floor of a cell. Before he locked the cell he tied the senju's arms behind his back and sets him against the wall, he soon left the cell to check on the other cells in the hide out. The slightly older shinobi woke up uncomfortably because of the lack of not being able to move. He waited there silently until a shadow came to his cell and unlocked it, coming in. He went over to the senju picking him up by the collar.

"You're wanted.." The man that picked up the senju said as he headed toward a dark room. The waterfall nin threw the senju into the middle of the dark room, as candles lit around him. The larger shinobi made sure the hokage bowed and he bowed himself.

"Good job Kakuzu" a man said walking into the light but not far enough to see his face. The elder made sure the senju was bound down and raised his hand up for the other elders to come out and not get harmed. Other ninja followed to see this one in a life time event, seeing a hokage get killed right in front of them.

"Now that you have brought us the hokage of the leaf, he will be killed." The main elder paused for a second and look at his accomplice and nods. "Along with you Kakuzu" The elder finishes with a smirk on his face. They order the ninja's to grab the all so silent hokage but also Kakuzu that was frozen from confusion. Kakuzu finally came to his senses before being dragged out of the room completely.

"BUT I DID WHAT YOU SAID!" Kakuzu yelled at them as he completely left the room because of the guards. One of them covered his mouth so he would stop yelling.

"You are no used to us anymore" one of the elders said following them to make sure they both got killed.The hokage chuckled lightly and looked at Kakuzu struggling for his life. Hashirama sighed and broke free and placed his hands on the ground sending wooden spikes though all the people in the hideout including Kakuzu."Sorry.." The senju left the hideout and left them all there to die. 

Kakuzu felt the sting of being impaled and the hot blood flowing into his mouth, soon after that he blacked out and was left there to die.