1.1

A/n; that last one was short, sorry. School and other stuff has been happening. I'll try to stay active.

~

Tyler was practicing make up in theater, since that's what most of the time they do. Ryan came up behind him, smiling over his shoulder, staring into the mirror Tyler was using to apply eye shadow. Tyler felt his presence, kinda freaked out.

"Hey, Ryan." He turned at Ryan, giving him the eyes that said 'leave, now.'

Ryan smiled, sitting in the empty seat next to him. "You're doing it so wrong." He shook his head, softly chuckling. People hated how Ryan could be with correcting others, and how he could never shut his mouth, unless Brendon was around.

Tyler gave him another look, but with a smile. "I'm new to this whole 'boy wearing makeup' thing." He had to admit it, it looked pretty trashy. Rose gold shimmer was all over his eye lids and some on his eye bags.

Ryan nodded. "You'll learn. If you want I can teach you, as you can tell, I'm pretty good."

Tyler nodded, going back to his mirror. "I wanna learn myself." Tyler's face was rested, making his words quite.

"Melanie could teach you! C'mon, you can't turn that down." Ryan pushed Tyler's side playfully, making him mess up his eyeshadow even more. It was all over his cheeks, he looked at Ryan in a irritated look.

"Sorry, I can see that you suck... Hope that you'll learn soon." Ryan waved goodbye before he walked away, followed by the bell ringing.

~

"Mel! Mel!"

"Woah!" Melanie turned with a smile on her face. "What happened to your eyes?"

"Long story, but let's go."

"Go where? We're going to lunch right now." She packed away her binders in her locker, grabbing her car keys as she had plans now to leave with Ty.

"Somewhere, anywhere."

She nodded and grabbed his hand, walking out of the school and walking to her car. "Do you wish to talk to me?" The car was parked close to the front door.

"No, I just don't want to be there anymore." Tyler said, letting go of her hand and crossing his arms.

She looked at him with a puzzled look. "Do you wanna go to the beach?"

"It's a lake, Melanie." He said, opening the car door.

"Psh! Lake or ocean, they're both made of water." She got in her car, still continuing the conversation. Tyler shrugged his shoulders, turning down the blasting radio. She smiled, even though Tyler was acting strange. She started the car and drove away.

~

Tyler rolled down the window a little, letting his hands outside and feeling the breeze against his skin. The radio played nice music today, songs Tyler could actually stand. They were close to the edge of the trees that led to the lake. Tyler didn't like it at all, it got boring. He hated how quite it'd get, how the only form of fun at the lake was drinking or something illegal.

He wasn't into that stuff. Melanie would offer call him 'pure.' He just thought he was normal. She drove into a small a small parking spot next to the brink of the trees, leading down to the water. She smiled at him more, fluffing his hair around and he pushed her hand away, finally showing the corners of his mouth and making a small smile. He hated how Melanie would never let him be in a bad mood, but he also loved her for that.