Three Words

Weak. Powerless. Pathetic.

These three words surrounded my mind all night; refusing to let me get a wink of sleep. I toss and turn, trying to get comfortable, but it was useless in the end. I eventually give up on sleep all together and head towards the kitchen to fix some milk. The three words ponder into my head once again and I clutch my hands into fist, which causes the glass in my hand to fall and break.

A quick flash of light enters my room and I turn to see Loke. His face is sketched with concern and worry. "Princess are you all right? We're all worried about you." He voices and I automatically know what he means by we. He's talking about all my spirits.

"I'm fine." I put on a fake smile. He gives me a look, which tells me that he knows I'm lying. He shakes his head slightly and begins to pick up the glass shards on the ground. "Please don't I can do it." I swat his hand away and give him another 'smile'. He nods before disappearing back into the spirit world.

Useless

I feel as my eye twitches at the word. I hate these thoughts! They keep coming at me as if to convince me that they're true. My anger rises as that particular word repeats itself. "Stop." I whisper, while trying to pick up the glass.

Worthless

My breathing is now uneven and my arms shake as I'm cleaning. A bit more than half of the glass in my hand falls back onto the floor. Frustration seeps up my spine and I throw the shards onto the wall. I then rest my back on the cabinet behind me.

Burden

Tears descend onto the ground and my head is pounding. "Stop. Stop. Stop. STOP!" I yell. "It's not true! I'm not weak! I'm not worthless or pathetic!" I scream shakily. My voice sounds unsure of myself. Why do I doubt this? I've been plenty of helpful to Team Natsu. Right? I feel tired from these tears and decide to give in to sleep.

"Lucy?" My eyes blink open, but shut close because of the brightness. I slowly open them again and see a figure in front of me.

"Cana?" I groggily ask.

"What are you doing on the ground?" She questions. My vision clears up and I sit up.

"What are you doing here?" I ignore her question and ask my own.

"Lucy we haven't seen you in three days." Concern is obviously in her voice. "Did someone attack you?"

My thoughts turn back into my last memory and my mood darkens immediately. "No, I guess I was just tired." I stand up and take a big stretch. My muscles are sore from the un comfortable position I was in on the floor. "Why didn't Natsu, Gray, or Erza come and look for me?"

Cana walks over to the small table I have and takes a seat. "Erza is on some S class mission. Gray is out with Lyon doing something and Natsu is training with Gajeel somewhere." She shrugs while taking a flask from her bra.

I decide not to say anything about it. "Hey I'm going to go take a bath." I announce and she gives me thumbs up. Once I go into my bathroom I turn the water on and strip. I pour vanilla scented bubbles in the tub and wait for it to fill up. Once it's filled I dip in and slip under the water for about thirty seconds. I then relax for ten minutes before washing up with Strawberry body wash. When I step out I wrap a towel around my body and open the door.

"Hey Lucy we have the same panties! See!" Cana yells, obviously drunk. I look over and see that she's butt naked holding two identical stringy panties in her hand. My face goes red immediately and I look away. Before I can say anything, I feel two hands grope my breast through my towel.

"C-Cana! Stop!" I beg flustered.

"Aww Lucy! That was so hot, hearing you beg like that." Cana winks and I turn redder and snatch my underwear from the top of her head. (At least I hope this one's mine.) I walk towards my underwear drawer and put the lacey thong back before grabbing a pink bra and matching panties.

I turn around and see Cana drinking beer. Where the hell did she even get that? I sigh and shake my head at her drunken antics. I quickly get dressed, not caring that Cana is probably watching. Once I get into my usual attire Cana (Who suddenly was dressed) drags me out of my apartment and all the way into the guild.

"Lu-chan!" Levy shrieks.

"Hey Levy-chan." I giggle at her and see that Cana is at her place by the bar.

"I was so worried!" The blue haired girl wraps her arms around me and hugs me tightly. I return the hug and apologize for making her worry. "You can make it up by having a sleep over with me!" Levy cheers.

"A sleepover sounds fun." Mira says, "I'm glad you're ok Lucy. You really worried us all."

"Sorry Mira I guess I was just really tired." I confess, while trying not to think about the episode I had in my kitchen.

"I heard sleepover." Cana grins and makes her way to us. I felt a sweat drop. I don't recall Levy inviting them along.

"Can I go?" Lissanna smiles sweetly as she slithers into a table we occupy.

"Of course! Juvia would you like to join?" Levy offers the love struck bluenette.

"Juvia would love to go." She smiles at us shyly.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Mira squeals.

"Ok we're all meeting at Lucy's at eight o clock sharp." Levy cheers.

"Wait why my place?" I whine.

"It's closer?" Lissanna offers. Before I could respond, the doors slam wide open and reveal two familiar figures.