CHAPTER 7 ✓

❗WARNING: POORLY WRITTEN

Dahyun's POV

I wonder why Suga and Chaeyoung cutted classes together? Something's fishy hmm.

Well my Chaeyoung is getting old,might tease her later

I walked in the classroom and saw Chaeyoung and Jimin chatting,I stopped at her table

"Yah Son Chaeyoung why didn't you told me you're dating Yoongi huh?"-I teased slightly hitting her shoulder

I saw Yoongi stealing a glance from where we were, Chaeyoung on the other hand was shocked with what I said.

"Yah! I said we're not together! And that's never gonna happend!"-She raised her voice kinda looked annoyed.

"Really Never? If you say so" Yoongi added while Jimin didn't say a word,he looked clueless of what's happening

I gave her a teasing look and skipped to my seat,I turned to the doorway and saw the Taehyung.

He looked kinda down while the most of us watch his every move

Taehyung spent his weeks bullying and annoying me,like throwing me crumpled papers at me,throwing my books away,getting me to detention and most wierd of all i caught him following me 2 times when i was walking home,what a stalker

And of course the others saw him bullying me and tried to stop him but nope i didn't happened.

"Hey,i'm starting to hate that guy aside from being handsome he's really harsh to you" Momo paused "How can the boys call him a friend?" Momo rolls her eyes.

"Just don't mind him ok? I can handle it" I replied and forced a smile.

"Really dahyun? I know you well dahyun,I think we need to report this to the principal" Sana said and raised her eyebrow on me

"What? No, you don't need to" I said waving my hands "I said i can handle it"

"This is the last time ok?"

"I promise "I said smiling at them.

"Were just worried of what things he might do,Were your friends Dahyun of course it's not ok" Chaeyoung said being all dramatic,I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah yeah...Stop being dramtic ok?" I said and we all started to laugh

"Bye guys!" I said out loud and had gone to our own seperate ways while waving goodbye.

I got to the gate and heard shouting and shaqttering glasses,My eyes widen and quickly got into the house

I saw them fighting again,the sound of them yelling was making me break into tears.

Seeing them fighting hurts me alot they should just love each other why can't they just do that? That's what parents do right?

I just stood there watching them yell at each other while tears were pouring down my face.

This is all your fault!!!

Ohh now you blaming me? You're the one that made a mistake!

I wiped my tears away and ran to my room shuting my door close, sitting on a corner of my drawer crying on my knees.

But i can still hear them fighting

"Please stop" I sobbed while covering my ears. This scene is very familiar, so i opened my drawer and looked for it

I took out a small blade and it still has little marks of my blood in it

I stared at it and remembering the times I've used it. My hobby might start again

I rolled up my sleve and took a deep breath. My hands were shaking like crazy, I ran the blade through my skin and groan at the pain.

Something felt weird that had me the guts to do it more that just one cut,and so I did.

I saw blood dripping out of my wrist and left some of it on the blade. Staring at the four cuts on my wrist.

Then someone suddenly knocked at my door so i quickly rolled down my sleve and hid the blade.

"Dahyun, It's Mom" I heard and Mom's voice sounded so gloomy. I opened the door wiping my tears away

"Yes?"

"Dahyun,I'm sorry you had to hear that,but we're fine now so don't worry" She stated,Mom then held both of my shoulders forcing a smile.

"We need to go overseas again, to finish some business" She said that made me feel disappointed knowing they'll be leaving me again.

They barely have time for me, but when it's about work they bring out their effort but not on me.

"I understand " I replied and forced to give her a smile.

"We'll be leaving tomorrow morning ok? I love you " Mom said then kissed me on my forehead caressing my cheeks lightly

"Goodnight Dahyun i love you" Mom said grabbing the doorknob attempting to close it.

"I love yo-" She cutted me when she immediately shutted the door closed

I sighed in frustration,I never even got a chance to say it back to her.

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes yet a tear went out on my eye. This is gonna be a long night.

Taehyung's POV

Laying down on the couch texting Irene cause i was getting bored and i wanted to hang out with my her.

To:Irene

Heyy! Wanna meet at your house?
I. Am. So. Bored!

From:Irene

Sorry Taehyung! I'm busy.

She has been always busy! Even at school,she started to ignore me this past weeks. It's so annoying.

A thought suddenly came into my mind "I'm gonna suprise her" I smirked, I quickly wore my shoes and rushed out of my house.

I arrived and opened the front door but nobody was there,I then went up to Irene's room hoping i'll find her there.

I tip toed slowly to her door then suddenly i heard a voice of a guy from her room

What the fuck?

I kicked the door open and saw Irene kissing someone. Her eyes widen when she saw me shaking in fear.

"What the fuck is this?" 

"T-taehyung"

"A-ah I can explain!" Irene plead trying to walk towards me.

"No! I saw everything with my own eyes! Were done!" I yelled at her and turned around shuting the door.

I heard the door open and looked behind

"Taehyung it's not what you think! I'm sorry" She spoke. I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Can you stop? This is why you're busy?" I approached her as i felt my blood boiling at every step i made.

"Were done and don't even talk to me ever again!" I yelled infront of her and punched the wall behind her.

I can't believe she cheated on me,I was dumb enough to believe her pretty lies. I looked like an idiot being with her.

I fucking hate her so much, I did everything she asked for,making her gain alot of followers, winning the as the prom queen and making dahyun suffer about what she did.

But now i'll make her suffer as well.