Groups

| Zayn's POV|

'What. The. Fuck. Why am I hard?' I thought. I was sitting in the back of Ms. Miller's Math class. I would pay attention if she wasn't such a saggy old bitch. She'd always blame my lack of participation on my tattoos or my smoking.

Maybe it was Louis' hot ass that got me hard.

No! You don't think of Louis like that. He's just some dumb fag.

But dat ass tho

I was so busy arguing with myself that I didn't see my mates Liam, Harry and Niall sneak up.

"Oi! Zayn, something happening in your pants mate! Ms. Miller send you nudes again this morning?" said the blonde haired boy very loudly.

My face flushed and I thought of a quick come back " Nah Horan this time it was your mum!"

Harry just sat back and chuckled at our banter. Harry and Niall have been my best mates since primary school. After all these years we still tell each other everything. Liam I met when I got to Woodridge but he's still my best mate.

" Anyway," Liam started slowly, " are we having this beginning of the year party or what Z?"

I stayed silent for a moment and looked unsure.

"Hell yeah we're having the party!" I say with a smirk. Niall claps me on the back.

" Man you do not joke about things like this."

"Yeah Zayn wtf" Harry chimes in with a laugh.

I smile playfully. " so you guys are coming over Friday at 4. Party starts at 8. It's Wednesday so lots of time to spread the word. I want tons of hot bitches and fine ass dudes as well." I wink at Niall on the last part. " Are we clear boys?"

"Aye aye, Captain!"

"Yessir."

"Mhm."

The rest of the class period went by excruciatingly slow. When the bell rang I threw myself into the hoard of students. On my way to biology, I saw Louis talking to his friend Leon or Lionel or something.

His perfect pink lips articulated every inaudible word and his smile shone brightly with every giggle. I didn't notice I was staring until he and his friend broke apart and I was the only one left in the hall.

I quickly walked in the Bio room and tried to go to my seat in the last row. When I got there, someone was in my seat.

Louis.

Usually I'd throw him out of my chair and sit down like nothing happened. But, this time I felt different. Ignoring all of the whispers in the class, I walked past my seat and sat in the one right next to it. I could feel Louis tense up.

I chuckled to myself. I leaned over and and cupped my hand around his ear.

"I'm not going to hurt you Louis but you are in my seat." I gently nibbled his earlobe and ran my hand up his thigh. Before I could get there, Louis shot straight up like a rocket. His face was a deep red as he scrambled to pick up his belongings and switch seats with me. I laughed and sat down contently.

" So class, you will have a partner assignment on mitosis and the cell cycle. You have to create a 3d model of each phase. It will be worth 75% of your quarter grade. And before you ask, no you cannot pick your groups." My teacher said nasally.

The whole class groaned and I chuckled. I don't see the problem with working with anyone in here. As long as I don't have to work with-

"Zayn and Louis" Mr. Olmete said as he continued to read off the groups.

Fuck.
----
Words: 625

~ It gets better in the end. If it isn't better it isn't the end.~