Bruises

(AUTHOR'S NOTE :))

Hey guys so I have no excuse for why I'm so shitty at updating. So yea. Let's get going!

^~^ Peace and Hair Grease ^~^

|Zayn's POV|

I smirk with satisfaction as I see Louis' body. His little tummy is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. My smirk soon faded though as I saw the purple and black bruises that covered his chest.

"What happened?" I asked. He flinched away when I ran my fingers across the bruises so they must be fresh.

"Uh... I gotta g-go" Louis choked out and scrambled to pull his shirt on. I stopped his movements by grabbing his hands and pulling him close to me.

"Why? We haven't even done anything, yet." I ask softly and lace our fingers together. I glance down at his perfect pink lips and slowly look back up to his eyes. Damn. I'd stare into those perfect multi-colored orbs all day if I had the chance. I snap out of my thoughts when I notice silent tears running down Louis' face. I pull him into a warm and reassuring hug.

"It's okay. Tell me what happened." I say and rub soothing circles into his back. At first he stays limp in my arms then slowly wraps his arms around my torso. My body turns to mush under his touch. We stand there for a few moments embracing each other until Louis speaks up.

"Why are you doing this?" He says and pulls away from me.

"Doing what?" I ask

"Acting like you care!" Louis screams and drops my hands.

"Louis I d-"

"Don't! Don't pretend like you care because you and I both know you don't! You're just going to make me feel comfortable so I can tell you all of my secrets so you can go back to school with your stupid friends and make fun of me even more!" He started crying again and I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. Was it guilt? This feeling made me want to hold him and apologize and make his tears disappear. Oh no. What was I doing?

I grabbed Louis' hands and forcefully pulled him back to my chest. I could feel his breathing speed up. Well here it goes.

|Louis' POV|

"Don't! Don't pretend like you care because you don't! You're just going to make me feel comfortable so I can tell you all of my secrets so you can go back to school with your stupid friends and make fun of me even more!" I shouted in his face.

Zayn. That sexy beast. I'm not stupid though. He wants to use me so him and his stupid friends can have a good laugh. All of the hurt I was feeling from my crush being so heartless, my crappy dad and my shitty life spilled over and tears came streaming down my face. Zayn stared at me for a moment then snatched me up close to him by my hands. My forearms rested on his firm chest. I could feel my heart leaping around inside. His raven quiff started getting closer to me. Uh oh. He's gonna kiss me.

"Zayn I-"

His lips smash into mine before I can finish. I wrap my arms around his neck and lean into the kiss. I feel his tongue run across my lower lip begging for entrance. I allow him and our tongues fight for dominance. My mouth is engulfed with the taste of mint, smoke and passion as the kiss deepens.

Zayn puts his hands on my waist and guides me backwards onto the bed. He lays back with me straddling his waist and we finally break for air.

"Damn," Zayn groans "you're a really good kisser babe."

"Don't call me babe." I complain " You don't mean it."

He grabs my waist and rolls us over so he's on top. I stare at him in shock and he smirks back at me. He leans down to kiss me again, but I place my hand on his chest and sit up.

"Zayn I don't know why we're doing this. You're homophobic and you hate me. So please let's just do this project and stay off of each other."

Without a word Zayn gets off of me and punches a massive hole in his bedroom wall.

What the fuck?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

(AUTHOR'S NOTE :))

Zouis!!!!!! Why on Earth would Zayn go attack his wall? Keep reading to find out. Also! If there are any themes you want me to use I'm open to suggestions. I'm gonna try and update more often, I promise! Kk byes :)

Next Update: 2votes, 3 reads

~ It gets better in the end. If it isn't better it isn't the end.~