last messages, i

i'm okay, don't worry. (delivered; 11:03pm) (seen)

i think (stopped; 11:03pm)

are you okay? (delivered; 11:03pm) (seen)

why aren't you replying (delivered; 11:12pm) (seen)

are you okay (delivered; 11:18pm) (seen)

why did you even call if you didnt want to talk (delivered; 11:35pm) (seen)

what the hell is wrong with you (delivered; 11:58pm) (seen)

are you fucking drunk (delivered; 12:00am) (seen)

i dont understand what you want me to do (delivered; 12:03am) (seen)

why are you still calling me (delivered; 12:33am) (seen)

will you just reply, i cant fucking talk right now. (delivered; 12:55am) (seen)

jesus why are you doing this (delivered; 12:59am) (seen)

look, i'm tired i cant do this anymore (stopped; 1:01am)

i'm sorry, i love you. (stopped; 1:01am)

look, it'll be all okay. she still loves you. (delivered; 1:14am) (seen)

she'll take you back, i'm sorry, i really can't talk right now. (delivered; 1:23am) (seen)

fine, give me a minute. (delivered; 1:57am) (seen)

i have to tell you something too. (delivered; 1:59am) (seen)

promise you wont hate me (delivered; 2:01am) (seen)

i might love you and im sorry but i cant help you with her, it just hurts a lot. (stopped; 2:03am)

shit i forgot sorry i'll tell you when i remember (delivered; 2:13am) (seen)

sh, she'll understand. she knows you well. (delivered, 2:34am) (seen)

on second thought, i remembered what i had to tell you. (delivered; 2:35am) (seen)

give me a minute again, im sorry. (delivered; 2:35am) (seen)

i cant believe you did that to me. (delivered; 2:46am) (seen)

after everything i've done for you, this is what you do. i dont want to talk to you. ever again. (not sent, try again; 2:46am)

dont call me, please. I want to be alone, I'm sorry. (delivered; 2:46am) (seen)

I told you not to call me, why can't you understand? (delivered, 2:48am) (seen)

you know what it doesn't even matter. goodnight, take care of yourself. (delivered; 2:48am) (seen)

stop fucking calling me you dick (stopped; 2:51am) 

- t.

a collection of one sided texts and midnight calls portraying how we often hide our feelings not wanting to hurt theirs.

-

the texts have been shown as though on instagram. you can stop a text by immediately switching off the wifi and 'not sent' is assumed to have happened because of some network problem.