quick five lessons

one. don't be scared of love, with its sharp teeth and strong grips - it still can't do anything to you. it is powerless till you let it be, it does not control you. nothing controls you, no one controls you. you are a person of your own hands and hearts, you are your own's.

two. refrain yourself from repetition, with its side taunts and temptation - it still won't get you anything. it will act like your second mother and limbs but dont, dont let it control you. (yes, pun very much intended, sorry)

three. don't avoid the mirror, with its heavy stare and dark reflection - it will never harm you. stand in front of it, you're beautiful. walk pass it, you're beautiful. dance for it, you're beautiful. dont ever be scared of your reflection, perhaps it's the only thing that wont lie to you.

four. never, never hold your tears in, with its salty taste and vulnerable sniffles - it will always help you, it will always make you feel better. you're strong even if you cry. you will still matter with your tearstained face. you will still be you, you're allowed to cry. crybaby is not as much of a negative term as it might seem.

five. don't skip lunch or any meal time, with it's satisfaction and the feeling of temporary flat stomach - it will grow like a small beast till you're nothing but bones and numbness, it will stay inside you and eat you from the within till you forget the taste of your own mother's freshly baked cookies.