6. Clubing pt.1

Sebastian's POV
Thrusday morning going to afternoon
March 1, 2024

I woke up next to a back with wings tattoo. I touched traced over it. She stirred a bit and fell back asleep. I moved closer to her back and the back of her neck and went back to sleep. I woke up again like two hours later, I sat up and looked at around the room and on the nightstand there was a note and device next to it, I realised it was my phone. I took the note and read it carefully.

Dearly beloved,
I have gone out to take a jog/ run around the city will be back soon. There's food in the fridge if want any help yourself, also theres plums in there too.
Love Lalie, LJ, Lizzy, and Liezel

I got up and put on my boxers and went to her kitchen. My eyes widened because it was a big kitchen. I went to the fridge and got a plum and changed into my clothes. I went to my trailer and changed into some sweat shorts and sweat shirt got my running shoes and put them on. I grabbed my sunglasses and walked out of my trailer and started to jog. I went around everything and looked around and went to the streets. I wasn't fast as Lizzy. She came behind me and scared me half to death.

"Good afternoon to you too." I mumbled to myself

"You do know I heard that right." She said running past me

Ran to catch up with her but she was faster than me. I was okay for a while until my ribs started to hurt I saw a tree near by and sat down. Trying to catch my breath.

"Do you need an ambulance?" Lizzy said

Her hair was in a messy bun and she was only wearing a sports bra and capres that were turquoise.

"You just ran like five miles and your not tired, you should be ashamed of yourself, you should go run another lap." I said looking down

"Did you run another lap cause I think you did?" I said looking at her

"Yeah I did." She lied

"How?" I said with a hand out

She took my hand and pulled me up she had a strong grip for a girl. We started to walk and jog to the Food Hall. She jumped on my back, she weighs like nothing. She started to giggle like crazy. I spined around a couple times and she got off my back after a while she wanted to walk so no one would be suspicious of what she was doing. We arrived at the Food Hall I was looking around the room when a pair of lushious lips were on mine. I kissed back. I opened my eyes after she pulled away.

"I love you Sebastian stan." Lizzy said in Romanian

"I love you Liezel Evans." I said back in Romanian

She smiled at me and took my hand and went in line for food. She grabbed me a tray and one for herself. She grabbed some salad and an orange juice. I grabbed myself an eggs Benedict and an apple juice and some waters. We found Chris, Anthony, and Elizabeth. I nugged Lizzy, she looked at me.

"What is it baby?" She said in Romanian

"Wait you know Romanian?" Lizzie said

"Yeah I happen to know many languages." She said looking at Lizzie

"Lalie baby go get a shirt, please." Chris said

"Oh right, be right back." She said putting her tray down

She left and and got a shirt which was an NYPD. She walked up behind me and scared me.

"I want to do you later." She said in Romanian

"Again?" I said back in Romanian

"Please daddy I want you so badly." She said nibbling on my ear lobe