13. Mad As Hell

LJ's tree house room^^

LJ's POV
August 31, 2025
Thursday 17:45 p.m

As I was reading new stuff on Google something about Sebastian Stan and Jennifer Parish was on it. I read it carefully and looked at my hand I took off the engagement ring and put it on the nightstand and left. I went to the garage and went into the car and turned it on and went to the Hamton house. The car ride there was filled with sad songs on the radio. Once I got to the house I parked in the driveway and went into the house. I went to Jenica's room she was studying in her secret room that I made for her it's kinda like a sound proof. Technical I made this house for them. They lived in a crappy apartment so I brought a piece of land and started to build this beautiful house, just like the institute in LA. I walked in the room and closed the door and sat on the foot of the bed.
"Liezel what are you doing here?" She asked
"I don't know why I'm here I just wanted to see you." I said
"Awe." She said
I smiled at her. She took my hand and gave me a key. I cluched the key in my hand.
"Open it." She said
I nodded my head and went to the extra room behind this room and went into my room. It was the same and secure as always, I closed the door behind me. I went to the closet and pulled both curtains apart and saw that my clothes were still here when I didn't want to move out. I went to the thermostat and put in a combination and another wall goes up and a bright light with lots of guns and other weapons I grabbed a water gun and a real one. I grabbed my military bag and put my gun in it. I skimmed through the secret files I had on my desk and saw the name I thought I would never see again and it was Sebastian Stan's name. What he doesn't remember from that incident I made. I read the file and pulled up a stool to sit on. Meanwhile back to Sebastian eyes. He was trying to find me he was really worried about me.
"Has anyone seen LJ?" He said to Chris and Noel
"No but did you read the article?" Chris asked
"What article are you talking about?" He said
"The one about you and Jennifer?" Chris said giving him his phone
He read it and threw his phone on the bed and went to the window and went to my apartment. He opened the window and saw the ring on the nightstand. He sighed and got the ring. He went to the garage and saw that Cadence was gone, he got into Nashe. He went to the Hamton house. With in an hour of driving in his eyes. I was still packing up. I got out of my room and went to the backyard and went to the forest and went to the tree house and got my rifle. I set it up and went to lay down on the hardwood floor and look into the trees and as the sun almost came down, the trees became more dark and I heard a twig snap I got up and looked down and used my parascope and saw a bunny. I got up and got my iPod and earphones included and put them on, choose a song by Timeflies Booty Call. I took off one of the earphones so I could hear. I heard a noise again I looked through my scope again and saw it was Sebastian. I jumped down from where I was raised my gun but didn't shoot.
"Stay right there!!" I yelled at him
"Let me explain please I'm begging you!!" He yelled back getting closer
I cocked my gun and pointed straight at him.
"You might don't want to step closer." I said
He stepped forward and a gunshot wished past my head and shot him straight in the chest. I dropped my gun and ram to him and caughy him in my arms, I took out the bullet and took my jacket off and put pressure on the wound.
"I told you not to take a step you dumbass!" I yelled into his face
"Can you let me die and we can be together forever?" He asked me
I sank my teeth into my wrist and gave it to him the bullet wound closed up.
"I'm going to snap your neck and you'll come back as a vampire." I said
"I will love you even if you snap my neck." He said
"I will always love you dork." I said kissing his head
I snapped his neck and carried his dead body into my tree house. I took off his jacket then his shirt and cleaned up his bullet wound with a rag and some water, after I cleaned his wound he actually have been working out alot. He actually had abs again. I rubbed my hands against it and it felt real, real enough to be mine. He had a necklace on with a ring on it, I took it off and replaced it with lapiz lazuli a blue emerald that can't kill you. But if you go outside without it you'll burn or either get hurt. I got up and got a random shirt and put it on him and put back his jacet on. After three or so hours had past. He woke up with a gasp for some air. I grabbed a mug and put some blood in it.
"What happened, who died?" He asked sitting up and touching his chest
"Well you died but I brought you back to life." I said frankly
"What is that in your hand it smells good." He said
"B+ blood." I said
"Can I taste it?" He asked with his hands out
I gave him the mug and he took a sip then chugged it down.
"Woah slow down." I said getting the mug and filling it again
I gave it back to him and he chugged it again. His fangs came out and his eyes turned red but the blue made it look like purple.
"Can I have more please?" He asked
"Sure, just give me your hand so I can give you something." I said
He gave me his right hand I gave him a blue lapis lazuli ring and put it on his middle finger and it fit perfectly it also had an S on it. He looked at me and then the ring.
"What is this?" He said taking it off handing it back to me
"Don't take it off if you don't want to burn." I said and he put it back on
"I still want some more blood by the way?" He said
"Right!" I said getting up and getting a blood bag and gave it to him
"Bottoms up." I said
He took off the top and drank it fast.
"So what now?" He asked me
"What do you mean?" I asked back
"How does this thing work?" He asked about the ring
"Well if you go in the sun you burn but if you have this special ring which has your name in it just the first letter, you won't burn." I said
"Please marry me?" He said holding the ring out
I tilted my head and shook it.
"I don't like being lied to." I said sitting at the foot of the bed
He got up and placed his head on my thighs and looked up at me. His puppy eyes were so sad. A single tear came down his cheek I whipped the tiny tear away. I faked a small smile I started to play with his fluffy hair. He moaned a bit. His hand went to my sweet spot. I gripped his hair a little hard then softened. I held back a moan.
"Marry me?" He asked again
"Yes." I said with a tiny moan
He smiled and hoist himself up and kissed me passionate. He bite my lip for entrance and I granted it happily. As our tongues collided the more I loved him more. I took off his jacket then shirt, my hands kept roaming his chest. He pushed me lightly on my back and got on top of me he took off my shirt yet again I keep forgetting to put on a bra. His hands rubbed my breast in small circles a moan left my mouth feeling thirsty. He kissed my neck then down my chest and his mouth trailed all the way down to my belly. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled it all the way down to my ankles and took off my shoes and socks.
"Baby I love it when you I do you it makes you look good." He said kissing my belly yet again
"I know it does huh?" I said smiling
"Please, please marry me?" He said holding out the ring
"Well you have to explain why you were with your ex girlfriend "Jennifer", then I'll marry you." I said
He told me why and how he was with her. I started to gag I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. After I couldn't throw anything up I brushed my teeth and went back to bed. I put back on my shirt which was Sebastian's. His shirts are always big for me. Sebastian came out of the bathroom after I used it and he still didn't have a shirt and he was wearing Calvin Klein underwear that was Black and Red which looked cute on him, he waddled towards me and went to my side and started to hum a tune I knew. He started to sing True Colors by Anna Kendrick and Justin Timberlake. After he sang most of it I joined in when it was my turn. After we finished the song he laid back down next to me with a huge smile.
"See I told you, you don't sing that bad." I said smiling back at him
"No! I sing horribly." He said
"Uh huh." I said resting my head on his chest
"Te iubesc." He said in Romanian
"I love you too so much." I said sleepily
As sleep took over me he fell asleep after a minute or two. How can someone so cute sleep so fast? His forehead was on mine, he again was having a nightmare. He kept on thrashing around in bed sweat glistened on his chest and his forehead. I got on top of him something flipped in him then off again I was thinking of how to wake him up. He woke up with a gasp and hugged me closer to his chest.
"I thought you died in my arms?" He said kissing my jawline
"I'm never going anywhere, I'll never leave either." I said hugging him back
"Promise?" He asked
"I promise to never leave you." I said with a tiny smile
"How did I find you?" He asked
"You found me outside of a club half drunk and very high." I said
"Will you marry me?" He asked
"Yes of course you big doofus." I said
He kissed me hard then softened his hands went under my shirt, I lifted up my arms and he took off his shirt. My hands were on his waist band and I kept on pulling at it. He turned so I was pinned down on the bed he kissed me again then pulled back and he got up and took off his pants and underwear and his prize was bigger than I thought. He kissed my calf then my thighs he took off my underwear and he started to tongue my pussy with his talent tongue. A small moan escaped my mouth when he found my sweet spot. My hand went to his head. He stopped and took my hands and tied them with a tiny rope and put them on the headboard.
"Does that hurt baby?" He asked
"No it doesn't but it feels so good." I said with a small moan
"Do you want me in you?" He asked
"Yes daddy!!" I yelled at him
"Oh not when you're yelling at me." He said
"Please." I said
He tongued me even more now almost making me cum in his pretty mouth.
"Cum for me baby girl." He said against my wet pussy
I did what he asked and he licked it all off.
"God baby you taste so good." He said kissing up my belly then my chest
I arched my back and moaned as his dick hit my pussy he slide in me with a tiny grunt.
"Yes daddy that's how I like it." I said with a moan
"Daddy knows how you love it." He said still with a grunt
"Daddy loves you're pussy." He said again
"Mami loves you're hard big ass dick." I said
"Mami is so cute for you." He said a hard thrust
I arched my back in pleasure with a huge moan and I came on his dick and he came after.
"I love you so much." He said taking off the ropes from my wrists and laying back on the bed
"No I love you so much." I said getting on top of him
He still had a boner and it was poking my pussy.
"That's not even possible." He said
"You know what's not possible?" I said putting my head on his sweaty chest
"Hmm?" He asked
"Not waiting to get married to you." I said
"Wait what?" He asked sitting up
"I have a friend who can?" I said
"You mean a priest?" He said hugging my chest
He put his head in between my breast and squeezed my body to his chest. I kissed his head while playing with his hair.
"Yeah that's what I meant silly me." I said
"You're my silly goose." He said kissing the side of my boob
He looked up and kissed my chin and he slide his huge length in me. I moaned with more pleasure.
"I'll never let go of you ever." He said with a tiny grunt
"And I'll never let go of you either." I said with a small moan
"I love you so much." He said
"I love you too much to let you go." I said with another loud moan
"I don't think mami can take my big dick in her tight pussy." He said
I came on his dick again and after a minute he came.
"Daddy has game." I said panting and laying on the otherside of the bed
"Mami also has game too." He said kissing the back of my neck
I fell asleep in his arms as he did in mine. I fell in love with his smile, him, everything he does is for love.

Don't forget to vote and comment.