The Camp

I always thought I was the odd one out. Each time I invite people to a sleepover to be friends whenever it's morning they stare at me. I wish there was a place that I could fit into. Dad always acted like a madman and I always new I could never trust him."Moon!" "Yes Father?" I replied. "Moon you are in grave danger" He walked to my room. "I had this horrifying dream about you getting killed by a Cyclops, You need to GO!!" I was about to question him but I saw the pain in his eyes. I knew if I started asking a million questions like I always do he would break down,like  he has before. Getting very scared I ran outside and started running away running as fast as my long legs could ever run. I ran so far I couldn't see my house anymore, I found out I was in the woods. Running so fast I tripped and fell "Ow!" Said a voice I never heard before. "HELLO?" I screamed. "Hey! Dreamy Eyes I'm right here!" I looked in the direction of the voice. Why was he here? I found him! He had a cut on his lip and his hair was a kind of corn silk. He had striking blue eyes but a calm face. "What is your name sir?" I said shyly. "No need for sir. My name is Jason Grace and yours?"The boy named Jason asked. I looked at him with bewilderment. I used to study Greek Mythology and whenever people had names of Greek heroes I always felt a connection. Like that one time I was walking at the national park of New York there was this guy with sea green eyes and a girl with curly red hair who were hiding I heard her say Perceus and that reminded me of that Greek Hero. I zoned out and remembered to say what my name was. "Oh sorry Jason my name is Moon, Moon Bridges" "Well what are you doing here in the forest?" I asked him. He explained that he fell from a camp at the top of the cliff and hit his head he didn't hit it so hard that he got amnesia he hit it to the point he got a headache. Than he asked me what my business was of being I'm this wilderness. And it seemed like I could trust him so I told him the whole story. He loomed at me like I had just spoken in another language and then said follow me.

        Walking up a steep hill is hard but not running up a steep hill with a thousand monsters chasing you with one shoe (that was a dream I had). He walked up to a place that looked like a military camp without the troops bad food. And it said Camp Half-Blood.

     I hope you like this chapter and pls leave comments down below or requests stay tuned for the next chapter!!!!
                        -MoonDancer19