The Silver Bow And Arrows

Disclaimer:
I do not own the Heroes of olympus series Rick Riordan Does.

Jason POV********

    Meeting Moon Scared me she is SO pretty. When I met her I got this uncomfortable vibe from her but I think it will wear off.

    Once she told me about the story of her dad going crazy as hades I felt like she could be trusted to go to Camp Half-Blood. It seemed like she could handle it but right when she entered she fainted. Chiron ran toward me and picked her up and headed toward the Big House.

        An our later Chiron entered the living room of the big house where I was sitting I asked if she were okay. Chiron said "Jason do you know Artemis? And how she vowed she'd never date again?" I slowly nodded. "Well" He continued "Athena also vowed to but makes her kids with her mind. Somehow Artemis did it also because when I was giving Ambrosia to Moon a sheath of arrows over a moon appeared over her head." "Is that even possible?" I asked. But I knew Chiron always had the answers! Right?

     "Jason I don't know what to do. If Orion finds out than Moon is dead meat." I looked at him like he was taking the crazy pills. "Oh I forgot you don't know the story of  Orion! Let me tell you the story." Chiron sat down  but he was struggling so he stood up again. I tried to stifle back my laughter which was pretty hard. Chiron could see I was loosing interest and continued "As I was saying Orion was the only person that got Artemis to like him. But a tragic thing happened and now there sworn enimies. If he found out about her child Moon. He would hunt Artemis down." I was gaining interest and said if I could check on her Chiron nodded and I walked in. Moon was awake but  staring at the ceiling. I couldn't help feeling bad because I could've helped her about her dad but now it was too late all I could do was try to cheer her up. "Hey Moon" I asked. She looked up "Do you want me to give you a tour of the Camp?" "Sure It wouldn't hurt to meet new people" I said sure and led her out of there Big House. I led her to a girl but then they both said "YOU!!" In a Germatic voice.

Eeeh Cliffhanger!!!!!!! Try to guess who she is!! If you guess correct I'll put your name in my intro!! Pls comment for any requests! 
                       -MoonDancer19