*The Air*

I do not own the Heroes of Olympus of Olympus characterz Rick Riordan. I only own Moon.

·Moon'sP.o.V.·

           I felt let down that Will didn't like me. Yet, it would be wierd if we dated. My mom's Artemis and his is Apollo. Artemis and Apollo are twins. So.... I would be dating my cousin? That would be really wierd but wait! The greek gods don't have DNA. I sat away from him to cool down a bit. "Guys! We are at Tacoma!" Jason said the next day. "Really?" I say. I ran out to the front of the sun bus and saw the beautiful city. There was a bunch of sky scrapers. It was so pretty.

                "Okai! Get off peeps!" Apollo exclaimed. I jumped off ''the sun express" with a smile on my face. We are getting close to saving my mother. "Jason,Will,Moon I need 4 drachmas from you guys."Apollo asked. I looked up and said. ''I don't have any. Jason, Will do you guys have any drach-muz?" "Oh I have like two drachmas." Will replied."Great! I only have two drachmas to!" Jason exclaimed. "Kay! Give me the four drach-muz so I will give them to Apollo." They quickly gave me the drachmas. Wills hand lightly touched my hand while he put the greek money in my hand. I quickly pulled my hamd away and gave the money to Apollo. "Thanks Sweet Cheeks." Apollo replied. I rolled my eyes and saw Will blushing.

             "Okay guys, what is the quickest way to Seattle, Washington." I asked. "Theirs only like 4 1/2 days left. So I can quickly fly us." Jason said. "Okai!" Me and Will said at the same time. ''Moon, you are first. Close your eyes and put your hands up." Jason says. I follow Jason's instructions. In seconds I felt like I was flying. I try to stifle a scream but flew out, "Can I open my eeeeyeees!?!?" ''Sure Moon'' said Will. Wait Will? I opened my eyes to find him right next to me. Then I started falling. "Help!" I yelled. It felt so crazy to be hurdling towards earth "Ahhhh!!" I was so flabbergasted. Right before I hit the ground an arm wrapped around me. I felt reassured when I found out ut was Jason Grace's arms. In minutes I was back in the air