The Sun Express

Disclaimer: I don't own anything only Moon

*Moon's POV *

"How Dare You!" I screamed. When he grabbed my hand the shining light started bouncing off my bone. It hurt so bad. Not like scraped knee pain like excruciatingly PAINFUL! "Hahaha" the sun god laughed. I looked at Will and Jason like he was speaking a foreign language. "Whenever I did that to your mother she would get pretty mad." He smiled. "Huh your kinda like her." He observed. I looked at him like he was a disgusting creature I was trying to get away from. "So why did you call me Will?" Apollo asked. Will answered "Well we are on a quest to save Artemis from Orion ' s clutches we probably have 4 or 5 days left." I  gasped, thinking that I never even got to meet my mom and I might never even meet her at all if we don't make the deadline. "So you guys need me to take you somewhere?" Apollo said in a different tone. "Well we need you to take us to Tacoma." Jason explained.

       I still don't get why we can't just go to Seattle!  But I didn't want to hurt Will's feelings..... he is kinda cute though. No, I scold myself. I will not devolope feelings for a guy who's gonna break my heart. I decided to forget. "Moon!" Jason yelled. I was startled I was so absorbed in my own thoughts that I didn't know we were going on "the sun express"? I decides not to ask any questions and boarded the express. To my surprise the bus was luxury. I sat down and then Will sat down with me. I decided to get down to business......

     Ooh! Cliffhanger!! Dance Partttty!! Sike! What do you think is going to happen. Comment down below if you figure out!
                        -MoonDancer19

(You should listen to this song)