Disagreements

Disclaimer : All characters go to there respective owners yada, yada, yada. I only own  Moon and maybe some upcoming characters yada, yada. Let's get this part started! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

        *Moon's POV *

          I couldn't remember anything that happened sence I saw the title "Camp Half-Blood." Once I woke up a centaur gasped. "YOUR DAUGHTER OF ARTEMIS???" That scared me isn't Artemis NOT supposed to have kids? I mean than there would be a whole rivalry then he disappeared for a long time.

          Jason came in and asked if I would like a tour of the Camp I said "Sure." Together we walked out of the big house. He introduced me to this girl. I think I've seen her before. With the cyclone of colors in her eye. WAIT!! I remember her she's Pied Piper. "YOU!!!" We screamed at once. "You, you I can't believe this you sold me out just to hang out with someone!!" I yelled. I ran out and headed to this huge forest. I couldn't believe it she was the one who I tried to befriend but sold me out. I just wanted to scream!!! I wiped a tear from my face.
                    -Time Skip-

         After an hour I fell asleep. When I woke up Piper and Jason were talking in front of me they kept saying "Is she dead?". " I'm not." I said. They both apologized.

       We walked out of the infirmary and this guy said Chiron wanted us "Who's Chiron?" I asked with amusement. "Oh" Jason explained "He was the centaur who helped you."

     Well this was a pretty short chapter. Pls give me some reviews if you want to be in this story!!
                    -MoonDancer19