The Artifact

Disclaimer : do I keep having to say this?
Society : Yes
Me: Fine! I do not own any of Rick Riordan ' s characters! I only own Moon.

*Moon's POV *

      Chiron told us all about how to find Hades he dismissed Will and Jason but kept me behind. He told me, " Moon, You need a plan of getting out of the underworld. An artifact you can use is an artifact that Artemis asked Hephaestus to make her a special artifact. It can transport you anywhere you want but, if anyone who's no Artemis or a heir of Artemis, when they touch the artifact they will immediately die." He hesitated. I asked,"Chiron, what does the special artifact look like?" I looked up at him for an answer. "Oh! I forgot it's this silver sphere, it's located at the top of Mount. Ranier.You can tell the guys but YOU have to retrieve it yourself." Chiron explained.

         I nodded and said "We're going to Seattle now." I walked out and went where the guys where. "Let's go to Seattle!!" I exclaimed. They looked at me wierdly. "We have to go to Seattle for an artifact that will get us out of the underworld." I said it like they were babies. They kinda looked like it. "LET'S GO TO SEATTLE!!!!!!" We all yelled. It was so awesome hanging out with them. We're of to go to SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   So how do you like my 6th chapter? Wasn't it awesome? Comment down below How you feel about those characters. Stay Awesome!!
                   -MoonDancer19