Protective

The two of you didn't hang out at the park long after the whole situation with the man came. You and Arthur left and got home, by the time you got home Arthur was still angry, muttering words, you heard random hisses as well as words like "wanker" "tosser" and threats you didn't want to think about.

"Arthur, listen you need to calm down. Yes what that guy said was way out of line, but he doesn't know anything. If he is going to judge you on being a naga then he's an idiot and he won't ever get to know you, or any other supernatural creature. If they are half as nice as you then it's his loss." You did your best to comfort him, however he looked at you confused.

"Wait...what?" He asked and you blinked owlishly.

"The guy was bad to call you that for being a supernatural creature bu-"

"No love, no, no, no." He shook his head, "I couldn't care less what that pisspot said to me, but he had no right to put down such a lovely lady." He said and you blinked and shook your head.

"Is that why you're getting angry Arthur? Why? I'm fat-he's far from the first and won't be even close to the last to point that out." You pointed out and he grabbed your upper arms and looked into your eyes, his snake emerald eyes staring into your human (eye color) orbs.

"You are never to say that about yourself Name, you are beautiful. Your curvacious, I've seen Renaissance painting before, and you look like you just walked out of one." He said and kissed your forehead. "More then that you are a lovely lady, you're somehow more beautiful on the inside than on the outside. The amount of beauty you have is almost blinding." He whispered to you and kissed your forehead.

"A...Arthur..." you whispered and could feel your cheeks burning up, no one had ever spoken or even hinted, at something like that to you.

"Where I'm from people don't treat such a lady like that.. I swear I won't let anyone talk to you or about you like that again." He promised and kissed your forehead, you were shocked and half expected to wake up at any moment. He was acting like a knight in shining armor, or maybe a prince, though honestly he seemed like a gentleman pirate more than anything else, and like you were a princess.

This was the thing little girls dreamed of, and when they grew up it didn't happen. However you found that maybe sometimes it was true.

"Arthur..." you whispered and put one hand on the side of his faced, smiling up at him you tugged his face down to your level. He followed the request and you kissed him passionately. He moaned gently and wrapped his arms around your plump waist. Pulling away to breathe your lips clung to each other, like they didn't want to be separated.

"Thank you," you whispered against his lips before kissing him once again.

I know this was short, but I liked showing England being a sweet loving man. The dere to tsundere.