Chapter 1-Alarm Bells

Author's Note*
Thanks for even looking at this fan fiction and I hope u enjoy it😊 Please comment on things that could be improved

Prepare to start cringing btw

***************

"What's that big shiny red button??" exclaimed Fear. "Is it dangerous? Red is the colour of blood and blood means death. Big red buttons in movies are always dangerous Oh no! We're in danger and we're gonna dieeee!" he suddenly fainted

"No matter what happens, we will always be able to solve it and we'll always be together to face it together! So don't worry!" said Joy with a big smile on her face.

"Um... Could... We... Maybe... Press it?" stuttered Sadness.

"Will all of you just stop quarrelling?!?!? It's so annoying!!!" roared Anger and out of rage he slammed his hands on the control panel causing him to accidentally hit the Puberty button. "Whoops..." whispered Anger.

The entire headquarters started flashing red and a speaker started chanting "Puberty... Puberty... Puberty..." Joy was flabbergasted. Sadness was worried. Fear started having a nervous breakdown and over thinking about all the possible negative outcomes.

Suddenly a person appeared out of nowhere. The figure was overwhelmingly pink, dressed in a flowing dark pink dress over her cotton candy pink skin tone. Everyone was puzzled and dumbfounded by the sudden arrival on this unknown stranger.

"Oh no, is she an intruder? How did she get here? Is she going to kill us? We need to start putting on security cameras all around the headquarters!!" whispered Fear.

"Who are you? Do I know you?" said Joy politely. "It's always nice to have a new friend around, the more the merrier!"

The new emotion just stared at them and pointed her finger at the core memory tube and smiled sweetly.

Unanticipatedly, a new shiny pink memory ball instead of a typical golden memory ball rolled on the conveyor and formed a new island with cosmetic products, electronics, roses and hearts.