Chapter 6- Thinking

Meanwhile, Love guided them to the nearest drugstore and they all walked in...

“EW, Who in the universe will sell human eyelashes and random bottles of colours that matches my skin? This place is gross, ew! Get me out of here!” shouted Disgust.

“Those are fake eyelashes, we put it on us so we look nicer and those bottles of colours are concealer, they are used to cover spots on our face. You only use those colours that suits your skin tone.” explained Love.

“This place can really act as my anger management office! Look at these red tubes and stick, they suit my skin tone and red is my favourite colour. I can just use it as my shampoo if i get dirty so i don’t need to pop in the shower because taking off your clothes is troublesome. I will just have to apply it on my skin and those filthy spots on my body will disappear!” Said Anger.

“EW?!?!” shouted Disgust “How unhygienic can you become?”

“Urmm.. those aren’t shampoo, those are lipstick. You use it on your lips so it makes your mouth stand up more.” said Love.

“Wait, did you say that those are used on your lips?” asked Joy

“Yes, why? Do you want to buy it because it will look awesome on you!” wondered Love.

“Well, I am not interested in it but I think that the lipstick might be the thing we are finding to get your voice back permanently on this island since this island barely have anything other than clothes and makeup products, we just need to figure out what to do with it!” said Joy.

“I never really thought about that”gasped Love “But…. which lipstick will we need ?”

“Hm….maybe someone around here will know which and will help us.”thought aloud Joy.

“I know!!! Let’s just ask the best person at makeup around here.”exclaimed Disgust.

“But how will we find that person !!!!!!”shouted Anger out of frustration.

“ I know where that person lives and even better I can just teleport us there to save time!!”said Love

“Great!! Now hurry up and teleport us there .”said Joy excitedly. The excitement radiating everywhere.