Chapter 5- Nightmares

During Riley's dreamtime......

"Go away, you're so ugly because you don't use makeup."shouted one of her classmates.

"No one will ever like you because you're so childish and haven't ever used makeup before!!" criticized another one of the popular girls in school.

"I would never like you!!!" screamed her crush.

"You're so socially awkward that you will never fit in with anyone!!!" hollered one of her school's popular kid.

Tears started to well out of Riley's eyes uncontrollably although she was actually asleep because she was so fearful of the possible rejection and criticizing comments.

Slowly the fear of rejection made Riley feel so helpless, weak and afraid that she suddenly woke up and started to weep silently into her pillow.

"Poor Riley, I wish the Dream Production team didn't make this negative dream."cried Sadness "They should give Riley a dreamland that she rightfully deserves, "

"What if this really happens!?What if everyone starts to hate Riley and criticize her?!"panicked Fear. "She'll become an outcast and we'll be rejected!!!!!" rambled Fear while hyperventilating.

"I hope the others will get back soon so Joy could help Riley overcome her fear," mumbled Sadness.