The End

Eventually, Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Fear and Anger got quite used to having Love around headquarters and enjoyed having her around.

Puberty for Riley eventually ended and the emotions were really glad because it had been a crazy and hectic adventure full of tons of emotions.

Over the years, Riley grew up to be less awkward and made more friends. Partially thanks to Love's magic. Riley also eventually married the boy whom she met at the skating rink because he was just as awkward as her and she was just happy with him. Totally not because Love absolutely shipped them and did anything to push Riley in that direction.

So in the end everything ended well and everyone was happy and satisfied

----------------------

A/n: This chapter was pretty much just for a proper ending which this story previously did not have. It was also partially to stop getting notifications about comments complaining about the fact that it didn't end properly and stuff. Those  notifications were getting really annoying considering the reason I stopped writing was cuz I was gonna have my IGCSES and I set high expectations for myself.
So hope everyone is finally satisfied now.This story is officially over.😄

Thanks so much for reading this😉