Chapter 7- Makeup Castle

Outside of a huge makeup castle......

"Woah...."said Joy obviously shocked by the structure of the castle.

"This.. is where she lives."explained Love "Everyone calls her the Queen of Beauty and she's my best friend because we both adore makeup."Love pressed the doorbell of castle.

The door opened up slowly and showed a girl with makeup which made her look stunningly gorgeous.

"Love!!!!!"screamed the girl overflowing with excitement as she immediately hugged Love tightly.

"Hey Beauty!!!!! It's so good to see you again."greeted Love "These are three of the emotions from headquarters, Joy,Anger and Disgust."introduced Love.

"Hello Beauty ,we need your help to find a lipstick or some sort of cosmetic for Love to be able talk at Headquarters"said Joy. "Please tell us that you know how or what to do!! "

"Oh...I think I know which one Love needs"exclaimed Beauty "I'll just go get it out of my family safe."

After ten minutes Beauty returned holding a tube of shiny pale pink lipstick. "Here you go, it's been in my family as a heirloom for generations. It's prophecy
even states that it will be the key to a chosen person to gain their voice...."

"Woah....thanks so much Beauty!!! I'll visit again if I can. Bye for now."shouted Love as she used some dark pink dust to teleport them back to Headquarters.