Proposal

Hayes pov.

I still can believe that Madison thought that I'm cheating on her. I hope this fixes everything thing. I also can believe that Makayla came up with how to propose just like that, but I can't wait to propose and make her mine. I have even made plans for celebrate if she say yes. But right now Jack G and I are heading there now to set up. I really love Madison, I just don't know if she loves me any more.

2 hours later

We're finally done I left to pick up the ring and jack stayed and set up, now all I have to do text Makayla.

M-Makayla

H-Hayes

H-hey

M-what's up

H-everything is ready, everyone is here and I have the ring in my pocket, so all I need is you to being Madison.

M-got It where on our way. I will tell her that we are going to get ice cream bye

H-bye

30mins later

Makayla jus pulled up, and Madison look confused because all the lights are off. "Makayla are we suppose to be here?" Madison said but Makayla pushed her inside and walked in after her. "Makayla this place is closed we should leave." Madison said as soon as lights where turned on sh calmed down, a d I walked out but she looked really confused. "Madison, when we first meet I was afraid to like you and when I like you I was afraid to love you, I didn't realize that I loved you until Luke broke your heart, and when I saw how much he hurt you it hurt me. Madison I thought I knew what love was before I meet you but I was wrong, you showed me what love really is, and when I started loving you I was terrified to lose you. I know that you think that I was cheating on you, I hope that you know that I would never hurt you because hurting you hurts me. Madison you have made me nothing but happy." I say getting on my knee "so Madison will you make me the happiest and luckiest guy in the world and marry me" when I finish Madison is now in tears, with her hands covering her mouth. "Yes of course." She said still crying. I put the ring on her finger, stand up and spin her around. When I set her down I see that Makayla was filming the whole thing. Madison turned around and walked to Makayla. "Makayla did you know about this?" Madison asks her "yes I knew but I couldn't tell you." Makayla said smiling "ok I'm going to go call my dad and tell him." Madison said with the biggest smile ever. 

My pov. 

I can't believe that I just got engaged. Right now I'm calling my dad to tell him the good new. The good thing is that when my dad meet Hayes he really liked Hayes. 

D-dad

M-Me

De-Destney

M-hey dad

D-hey Mads what's up

M-nothing much besides getting engaged 

D-what no way one second Madison got engaged 

M-wow thanks for telling the world dad. Oh and if you want to see the proposal I will have Makayla send it to you.

D-yes please send me it but I have to go Destneys boyfriend just broke up with her.

M-Dad put her on.

D-ok here she is 

M-hey Destney 

De- hey Madison (she said crying)

M-hey don't let some guy bring you down

D-you can't say that because you just got engaged you don't know how I feel. You've always had secssues with relationships

M-no I haven't Remember Luke. I was dating him for 3 years. When I left to go see Makayla the first day there Makayla was going through his instagram and his newest photo was of him kissing I girl that wasn't me and the caption was with the love of my life. I call ed him and told him that we where going on a break. He flew down here and he made me believe that he wasn't cheating on me but when he went to the bathroom I checked his phone and saw 2 side chicks so I dumped him and I haven't seen him sense. 

De- wow I just thought that you guys broke up because it wasn't working any more but I have to go bye love you.

M-bye love you to.

Wow I'm glad my dad is happy about it but I feel horrible for Destney but I have to get back in side. "Hey Baby what did your father say?" Hayes asked, "he's very happy." I say still kinda down. "Baby what's wrong?" Hayes asks "it's just that Destney's boyfriend of 2 years just broke up with her and now she is heartbroken and it's just bringing back memories and feeling that I never wanted back" I said now crying and Hayes pulled me into a hug and wishpered sweet things in my ear. "Baby girl do you want to go home?" Hayes asked me and all I could do is nod my head yes

At home 

"What do you want to do baby girl?" Hayes ask me, "I just want to go to bed." I said and we fell asleep cuddling in bed.