Honeymoon or Disaster

Hayes pov.
Ok so Madison has always wanted to go to Punta Cana, so that is where I'm taking her, plus she had no idea that we are going there. Right now we are at home saying bye the everyone.

At the hotel

"Hayes I can't believe that you brought me here." Madison said "I knew that you would love it." I say walking up to her after putting the luggage down. When I get to her I gently grabbed her face and kissed her and it quickly became heated.

The next morning My pov.

I woke up next to my husband. I love being able to say that. I have to wake up my husband. "Hayes Hayes you have to have up. We have to eat breakfast so we can go pair-a-sailing." I said smiling like an idiot. "What's that big smile for is it about last night?" He asks smirking. "No it's about that I can finally say husband, now get up we have to go." I say smiling even bigger. "Ok ok I'm getting up." He said laughing

Pair-a-sailing
Oh this isn't good a see a bird fly right towards me. Crap it made a hole I'm going down, Hayes is calling my name. I'm in the water I can't see anything, I can't hear anything, ahhhh something is touching me. Fuck I passed out.
1.5 hours later
Where am I, I'm not where I fell. I don't see anyone, where is everyone. "HELP HELP IS ANYONE HERE." I scream on the top of my lungs. Maybe I can swim back, wait which way did I go? I might as well set up camp for the night it's getting dark.

1.5 hours later Hayes pov.
As soon as I saw Madison go down I unbuckled and jumped in but I was to late I couldn't find her, but I'm not giving up. The thing I have to do now is make all of the calls. Makayla is first.
Hayes
Makayla

Hello
Something is wrong
Did you get her pregnant again
No it's worse
Hayes what do you mean worse
I c-c-can't f-f-find Madison
What do you mean you can't find Madison, you better be joking Hayes
Makayla I'm not joking. Makayla shes not on the ship and I don't know where to look because I didn't do anything one minute I was with her and the next she was gone.
Hayes you better be joking (Makayla is crying at this point)
Im not joking (Hayes in crying at this point)
HAYES YOUR SO DEAD IF YOU DON'T FIND HER. YOUR IN THE MIDDLE IF THE FUCKING OCEAN WHO KNOWS WHERE SHE IS HAYES AND YOU LOST MY BEST FRIEND. HOW COULD YOU YOUR SO DEAD HAYES AND I MEAN JT AND IM NIT EVEN ASKING YOUR BROTHER PERMISSION ON THIS. (At this point jack is in the room)
I'm sorry Makayla

I feel horrible I'm not doing anything until I find her.

Makayla's pov.
As soon as Hayes hung up I fell to the floor and started crying even harder. "Come on Makayla you have to tell me what's wrong" Jack said getting more and more worried by the second. "Hayes Hayes los." Is all I said before I blacked out. I can hear everything but I can't see or move. I can hear Jack calling 911 "hello yes I need help right away my wife just passed out and won't wake up she was crying and was about to tell me why but didn't have the chance, ok thanks you. Don't worry Makayla the ambulance is on there way, I'm going to go call Nash and Cameron to watch them. Nash is Cameron with you, ok good I need you to go get over here as fast as possible and watch the kids, because Makayla just passed out out of no where and the ambulance is on there way good thank you and hurry. Makayla everything will be alright." Jack said but he doesn't know nothing is going to be alright ever again.

5 hours later
I woke up at the hospital but I was still crying, and jack ran over it me. "Makayla what's wrong I need to know?" He asks. "Hayes Hayes lost Madison he has no idea where she is she fell of the ship, he lost my best friend, my sister. I saying right now Hayes is not getting his child back. Can you pass me my phone I know that Hayes didn't tell her dad or grandmother" I said still crying.

Her dad 

Me

Hey (still crying)

Makayla what's wrong 

Hayes lost Madison and by that I mean he has no idea where she is they where in a boat not she's not on the boat

WHAT IM GOING TO MUDER HIM, HE LOST MY DAUGHTER HE BETTER FIND HER AND FINDER HER FAST BEFORE I FIND HIM.

"I will say that it didn't go well" jack said. "No but her dad is going to muder Hayes for me." I say crying