Trouble

Hayes pov. The next day

Right now I repacked everything because we are heading home today and now I have joy of waking Madison up. Since we've been together I've learned that Madison is not a morning person and if you wake her up you will either get push away or kicked away. "Madison Madison come on you have to get up so we don't miss out flight back home." I say lightly shaking her. "Mmmmmm I don't want to get up, I want to sleep." She said, but I will agree that she needs sleep, when we got out of the school we where still chased, some of the students left there school. When we reached our hotel there where a bunch of girls ther who wanted pictures. After the the picture we got to our room and I went to go to bed but Madison just stayed up to think about what happened p, that's what she said at least. "Come on baby girl we have to go you can sleep on the plane." I say pulling the blankets off of her. "Oh fine but when we're on the plane I'm sleeping." She said throwing on some sweat pants a tshirt and one on my hoodies. "Are you ready to go?" I ask her. "Yes let's go befor I wake up anymore." She said openi the door and walking out.

4 hours later

"Madison come on we've landed you have to get up." I say lightly shaking her again. "Ugh fine your lucky I'm not tired anymore." She say standing up and grabbing her carry on.

At home

"Come on hurry up Hayes I want to get home Cameron texted me and said that he has a surprise for us." She said basically jumping in her seat. When I pulled into our drive way Madison's eyes lit up. "That Makayla's car, there back there back" she said running into the house. "Where is Makayla? Come on I haven't seen my best friend in months and I know that she is here her car was parked out side" she said as Makayla came walking down the stairs. Makayla ran over to Madison and gave her a hug but being careful because of her baby bump. "Hey Makayla it's nice to see you and I see that you have a baby bump." I said. "Yes Hayes I have a baby bump now and I hope that you have treated Madison as she deserves. Hayes if you treated her wrong I will make Jackie hurt you." Makayla said which actually scared me. "I have not treated her wrong. I have treated her like a princess." I said still scared. "Good now Madison give all the details about where you where and what you did when I was gone." Makayla said to Makayla .

My pov.

"Ok well for the first 2 months I just help Hayes around the house and do everyday thing. But about a week ago he was going to take me out on a date but we ended up not going. We ended up in our bed. Th" I saw but was cut off by Makayla saying "What Madison did you end up doing it? And you know that means you could end up pregnant." "Yes Makayla I know but anyways ten the next morning Hayes got up and cook breakfast, and when I came down stairs and was finished eating he asked me if I wanted to go see my family and I said yes but I don't have the money he said that he was going to pay for it and that it was our money. So when we got there and I knocked Marley awnsered the door and when she say me she started crying and saying she couldn't believe that I was there and I asked her to get everyone when they where all in the dining room I told them who Hayes was my dad was happy my siblings cunfused but Destney and Tarynn look disappointed. So I told Hayes to take all the boys including my dad and tell them about his accident while I talked to Destney and Tarynn they said that I didn't deserve to end up with a guy like Hayes but I didnt listen to them after I was done talking to them I stood in the door way listened to Hayes tell his story and listen to my dad say how much we loved each other. The next day Hayes hung out with my brother all day and me tie my sister. The day after that we went to my grandmas and my aunt uncle and cousins where there so it was good my grandma was sad that she didn't meet Hayes befor but she was happy that I found him." I said without interruptions. "Wow anyway I'm going to go on a walk do you want to come?" Makayla asked me. "Ya sure" I said as she dragged me out the door.

1 hour later

Great now where in the hospital. Makayla got pushed and landed wrong and broke her arm so here we are. Everybody's here except the Jacks.