chapter 2

Chapter2: a witch!?!

" so Mellissa....I have been wondering where you were this year!!I mean I didn't see you."

"Uhhh...ya.....actually my parents ......uh.....sent me to....uh....a boarding school!!YA!!A BOARDING SCHOOL!!!" Lilliana looked at her disbelievingly but then shrugged it off. "who was the letter from..anyway??" asked Mellissa changing the topic. "oh....some school of magic named Hogwarts or something...." Lilliana replied. Mellissa's face lightened up. She obviously knew Hogwarts!! And professor Dumbledore!!that's why the letter looked so familiar!!!!

After some time Lilliana and Lyan left. Mellissa was very happy and ran to her mom telling her that Lill her best friend is a witch!! Mellissa was a year older than Lilliana. They are best friends and Mellissa can't believe her best friend is a witch and now she doesn't have to hide anything from Lilliana .

A satisfied Lilliana walked with her brother towards home with an evil expression. In her defense she was a prankster too!! And she had a motto: prank me and you get it back!! This didn't really make sense to others. So if she was pranked , the prankster would be pranked back and make a joke out of them.

"so.....now what??" asked a curious 8 year old. "now...........we wait!" said a very happy lilliana. Why was she happy?? What if magic actually existed?? She could do so much with it..!!!!thinking this a very wide smile occurred from her left to right ear with a tiny dimple on each cheek.

Thinking about all this she didn't even realize that she crossed home. "oi!!! Lilliana!!! Homes the other way around" that's when Lilliana came to her senses. She turned around to see Lyal gone. She ran back home laughing about what she did.