chapter 6

Chapter6: revealing the hidden

" Lill????" a very familiar voice with surprise and relief at the same time. Lilliana looked towards the door in shock...

"Mellissa?!?" a shocked Lilliana said. She froze in shock. "Mellissa? who's Melissa? How do you know her? Do I know you??" Andrea asked in shock. " Quit it Andy!!"

"wait what? Am I the only one who knows nothing??" asked Bill. " in the same category Bill!!" said Lilliana after she had swallowed the events that just happened. Bill laughed. "Mellissa, what are you doing here?" Lilliana said while hugging her. Melissa took a seat and explained everything to her best friend. " by the way, do I know you??" asked Bill smiling. "oh I'm sorry!! I am Melli-" Bill was looking at her with a smirk on his face. " what??" she asked puzzled. Then she realized who he was "oh my god!! You are Bill weasley!!"

"wait how do you both know each other??" Lilliana and Mellissa asked each other in unison. They all burst out laughing. "now, tell me..." Lilliana said after getting control on her laughing. " we met in diagon alley!!! More like Fred and George running around Diagon ally..." Said Bill but Lilliana cut him off. "mrs. Weasley told you take care of them but as usual they ran off!!" Bill smiled sheepishly. "and then we bumped into each other that is Fred, George and I. then I talked to them about why they were alone and then bill came and thanked me....soon we became friends!! Easy peasey!!" Mellissa said. "and how do you know Andrea??" Lilliana asked. "we both are in the same house and same year, duh!!" Mellissa said. "by the way, change into robes." She continued. " I don't have any!! I came to know about this thing yesterday at like 10 or something!!" Lilliana said.

" wait a second!!! How did you get on the train?? I mean your parents got to know yesterday too!!" Mellissa said

"my parents are wizards too!! They just didn't tell me because of this guy named "you-know-who" apparently!! So I stayed with the weasleys for the night!!" Lilliana said moving her fingers to put quotation marks.

**Hogsmead station**

"finally!!" Mellissa said stretching her arms. "all firs' years here!!" shouted Hagrid. Bill and Lilliana parted from Mellissa and Andrea. They went in boats and into the station.

**sorting**

"William weasley!" Mcgonagal called out. Bill walked over to the 3 legged stool and sat down. The hat immediately shouted "Gryffindor!!". The Gryffindor table burst into cheers. After a few names were called, "Lilliana Roberts!!" Mcgonagal called out. Mellisa went upto the 3 legged stool ready as ever. "hm.....brave and loyal, very loyal yet very courageous....Gryffindor!!" the hat said. She smiled and walked over to bill. The gyffindor table once again cheered loudly.

Everyone was lead to their dorms. They were told to sleep early but lilliana wasn't one to follow rules. She woke up at midnight sitting in the common room staring at the fire. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder making her jump. "bill!!what are you doing here" lilliana asked. "probably the same reason as you!!" he said and sat down beside her. "I was not sleepy..."

"oh.."

"are you ready for your first class tomorrow??"

"ready as ever!!"