chapter 5

Chapter5: Reaching Hogwarts

Lilliana woke up blinded by the sun's rays. She looked at the time. It was 8:30 am. She smiled to herself by the thought of today being the day she is going to Hogwarts!!! She quickly got off bed, took a shower and ran downstairs to see Molly Weasley cooking in the kitchen with no one around. "good morning Mrs. Weasley!" said a happy and excited Lilliana. "oh good morning dear!! You up so early?" Molly said with her signature warm smile. "yes, I was very excited...I couldn't even sleep till late!!!" said Lilliana. "can I borrow your owl Mrs. Weasley?? I want to owl my parents!!" asked Lilliana. "sure!! Errol!!" Molly shouted for Errol to come. A brown owl came in with the newspaper. Mrs. Weasley took the newspaper and told Lilliana to move he hand forward the owl could come sit on her arm, and so he did. Lilliana took a piece of parchment and a quill from Molly, sat on the table and started writing:

Dear mom, dad and Lyal,

I am going to school today, hope you are okay. I stayed with Mrs. Molly Weasley at night. Hagrid left me there. She is really sweet. Mr. Arthur Weasley loves Muggle stuff. There are 5 boys in this house. I have made them my friends. Bill is the eldest and is my age. Tell Lyal about the weasly twins. They love pranking even though they are just 4!!!! I will owl you from Hogwarts!!! Love you.

With love

Lilliana Roberts

p.s. this owl's name is Errol, give him food if you can. He almost bit my finger just a second ago.

Lilliana finished writing and sent the letter.

**skip time to 11 o'clock**

"come on kids!!" shouted Molly. "platform This way!!" the all stood in front of a wall i.e. between the platform banners 9 and 10. "what are we doing here mum??we have to get to the train!" said a confused looking Bill. "Mrs.weasley might have some idea where she is going, Bill...." Said a patient Lilliana. "okay, you will have to walk straight through the middle of platform 9 and 10" Molly explained as the kids' eyes widened. "We don't want to die before we reach Hogwarts, honestly saying mum!!" Bill said. "William Weasley!!!! You're going or not?!?!?" asked Mrs. Weasly. No one should mess with her!! Thought Lilliana still wide eyed. Bill ran, actually was forced to run through the wall which he did. They all went through. All the kids still shocked.

The train in front of them said 'Hogwarts Express'. All parents hugging their children ,loading their trunks in the train. Bill and Lilliana walked towards the train with the weasleys following them. They loaded their trunks with Arthur help. Molly gave both of them a bone crushing hug to which they didn't respond as they couldn't breathe. They both waved and left.

**in the train**

Bill and Lilliana were talking about Hogwarts, well mostly Bill telling her about Hogwarts from his family.

A girl about their age, with dark brown hair, blue eyes, about 4feet 9 inches tall came in. "can I sit here, if you don't mind..." she asked a little shyly. "sure!!" Bill and Lilliana said in unison. The girl smiled and sat next to Lilliana. "I am Andrea!!" she introduced. "I am bill!!" said Bill with a warm smile. "and I am Lilliana but you can call me Lill!!" said Lilliana with a bit of excitement in her voice. "so you guys in the same year?" it seemed like the girl's shyness went away with a blink of an eye. Lilliana and Bill answered a yes in unison again and 3 of them started laughing. It turned out that Andrea was a year older but had the same interests as them- Quidditch!! Although Lill didn't know much about Quidditch, she had heard a lot from Bill.

A little while later the door of the compartment opened when the three of them were laughing. " Lill????" a very familiar voice with surprise and relief at the same time. Lilliana looked towards the door in shock...