1~logan

Today I woke up by a familiar voice saying "wake up jai!" He always screams at me to wake up. It can be really annoying sometimes. But it's ok I'm used to it.

Today me and Logan are going the gym and then meet up with Jake at the grove. I haven't seen him in a while!

Right now I'm changing into my gym clothes. I put on a cream-ish top. Showing my stomach. And gray-ish leggings. I also put on some white with brown shoes. I really didn't feel like putting my hair up today for some reason.

 I really didn't feel like putting my hair up today for some reason

At the gym...
Right now I'm entering the gym and see jake with some chick. I wondered who she was. I walked up to him and greeted him with a hug. Jake also introduced me to this chick. Her name was Tessa, Tessa Brooks. I liked her. She was really pretty also.

Home....
I was so exhausted when we got back home from the gym.
But later we told mark if he wanted to come with us to eat something at the grove. He said it was fine.

At the grove....
We met up with jake and we talked and jake asked me if he could talk to me in private. I said "ok" That was weird..

Jake's pov
I have to tell jai if she wants to join team10 now but I just don't know how. Because Logan...idk what Logan will say. I told jai if we could talk in private. She said "ok"
"So jai I wanted to talk in private because...ummm.." It was all I could say to her.
"Jake just tell me"she said
"I wanted to know if you would like to join team10"I told her
"Of course, but, about Logan will he let me?" She asked
"I don't know we should ask him!" I said

Jai's pov
OMG JAKE ASKED ME TO JOIN TEAM10 OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!!!
But we still needed to ask Logan about this...
We went back to the table and talked. Until I remembered I needed to ask him about the "joining team10" thing
"Umm..so Logan..if jake ever asked me to join his team10 group would you let me?" I asked
"Why you ask?"he asked
"WOULD YOU?" I kinda screamed.
"Um..yeah?"he said.
"Well jake asked me if I wanted to join team10!"
"Um..well that's great!"he said
Me and jake just danced around happily.

Umm..so guys I'm sorry for lots of time lines but I just never wrote a story here before so I'm new here...so I hoped you enjoyed this chapter I'll try to write more!!!!!